alpine dank

alpine dank

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name :Alpine Dank
Strain :Casey Jones (trainwreck x thai) x sour diesel
Method Smoked :percolator

APPEARANCE
New Camera is on order yeah!. We did howver get a 25 gram cola out of this so my old cam will at least take a pic of that hog.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :The Diesel is almost overwhelming in this sample
Associated smells of bud :oil, medicine

TASTE

Dominant flavour :very pleasant, coats my whole mouth and throat. Slightly like anise.
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)-10-
- cough factor? : yes/no-no-

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) -5 mins in and about 40/60 head to body, very powerful opening. 10 mins and about 50/50 head to body. Whole, and I mean Whole body is very relaxed. Finding it difficult to make fingers work the keyboard. 20 mins in and all is well on the SW CO frontier. Wish you all were along for this ride. If you ever come across this stuff, for heavens sake, get it! 30 mins in and feel like a big pile of human now attached to my chair. More of a body high now. Head is still very relaxed, just the body is even more so. Would be a very good med for someone that is having difficulties sleeping. Feel like I could just crawl into bed and sleep for days. Duty calls however, so we must persevere and finish this report! 40 mins in and just realised that the bowl is not even close to being done. Think now that I am going to go to bed and do a comparison with the night effects versus doing a wake session with it. Goodnight farmers and I will continue/edit in the morning for the comparison.
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)- My immediate impression is that this is going to be a hard hitting high. I felt my body relax after the first rip. It has been a while since I have felt that. I don't know what it takes to qualify as a ten, but this is some pretty darn potent green. :anim_19:
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime/Bedtime=nighttime after dinner
Munchies? : yes/no= not really applicable
-----------------------------------------------------

I had condensed the flavours from those images into a flavour and taste list below, but I think it might overcomplicate matters....or rather, Marco's is very thorough and already covers that, so why reinvent the wheel? This is meant to be a quicker version and I figured what better way to describe a taste or flavour than a one liner (e.g. citrus with skunky undertones). Here it is anyway. If you want it in I can put it in, but I think shorter is sweeter atm.

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia (x) - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom (x)
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty (x) - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

alpine dank

alpine dank

O.K. - Did my morning wake and bake and would definitely not recommend it as a morning smoke. The only exception would be if you are there for the duration. Even after three cups of strong coffee, I could have gone right back to bed. After about 45 mins of total body relaxation, I changed slides and had a true sativa to be able to get some work done.

Would have to say that this is quite possibly my newest greatest favorite ever!

JH420

JH420

Great report...looks like another "must have". How often do these beans become available? There is none in stock the only place I know where to get em.

S

SweetIslandFunk

I've always kind of looked past this strain. its for sure not around the medical scene here in colorado, Im with JH, when and where are these beans?

5tickynubz

Sounds awesome. Wish I picked up this cut when I had chance. I will await patiently for it to return while kicking myself in the ass.

F

Fred Norris 2.0

i just finished up some casey jones. i had a smaller yiedling pheno, but she was real real dank. sour taste, stupifying high. i would recommend these to anyone.:icon_spin::icon_spin:

B

_BIG_YIELDS_

i just got a cut of shmoes casey i cant wait!!!!!!! its going 2 be my first casey ever

S

SRHninja

Is this strain somehow named after Casey Jones from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? awesome report i keep hearing insane things about the high from this strain.... maybe it has turtle power? ahahha atleast as slow as one

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
no its named after casey jones the conductor of the worst train wreck in history... well before the tsunami.

Top Bottom