cash cropen indoor

• Thread starter lovesto grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lovesto grow

looking for the bigest stinkest yeilding strain enybody is growing tell me about it if you dont mind what is wheres from whats theyeild like and so on. wanting some new flavours

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Search for "high yield" bro, this has been covered many times. You'll find some good answers.

L

lovesto grow

thanks bro iv looked at many different strains and many different seed companys its hard to no what your rilly getting and how good it rillys is . i rather get the scoop from some fellow growers .

S

Stackin Paper

Should cash cropping even be allowed to be discussed at the farm, i mean atleast try and be a bit incognito about it ffs, ha ha

Unless we're allowed to talk about growing for the market then i'll stfu

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Heard ya that's why I said search: Here's a thread

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Not to change the topic or anything, ;)but Hererisssh, where did you find that particular pic of Jerry's hand?

A

Arti.chokes

Mr Nice's Critical Mass, From the site :- "A reworked excellent version of an old breed once known as Big Bud. This is an absolute must for the cultivator who demands a high yield with an equally high stone. It is the heaviest plant currently in production for commercial farmers and outdoor crops, resembling the male genital protrusion of a giant donkey". something like this you mean ? Arti.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
highroller: Homemade avatar bro

S

Stackin Paper

Ya see a pic of my hand bro, other hand but finger next to lil finger but its missing at next joint in finger, its a nightmare down at cop shop bro, ha ha

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Hererisssh. Nice job. I like it.:rock

Makes the job a little quicker for the man eh Stackin?:giggle

S

Stackin Paper

Nah they have to put something in at the beginning to say there is a missing finger or we have to start again, i let them get all the way through and have to go back and do it again from the start, lol. Means less time in the cell, lol.

L

lovesto grow

were on weed forum cognito what cash croppen for life dont hate congragulate

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
If ya been cash croppen for life seems ya would have more of a clue on what to grow ! Try not to hate and we shall educate LOL

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
True dat Zoo! lol

We should be educators, not haters...

D

Donk Frog

were on weed forum cognito what cash croppen for life dont hate congragulate

Many of us farmers don't "cash crop" as you say. And posting stuff about dealing just bring heat to canna sites and gets them shut down (overgrow). I grow for the love of the plant, and so I get quality everytime. I would rather have weed & hash then a few extra bucks anyway.:fighting0040:

L

lovesto grow

never clamed to have the best strain worked with what iv had over the years eny way not the best topic i can respect that. do loving growing the plant

Top Bottom