Cash-croppers & rapists

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This story is blowing my mind. I hope these guys get the book thrown at them, and then have some more fun in prison.

San Francisco Chronicle said:
A 15-year-old kidnap victim was held in a metal toolbox fitted with breathing holes by two Lake County marijuana growers, who sexually assaulted the girl and forced her to trim their plants, federal prosecutors allege.
San Francisco Chronicle said:

According to a criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court in San Francisco, one of the men, 30-year-old Ryan Alan Balletto, kidnapped the girl from Los Angeles sometime before late April. He allegedly took her to his rural property near Clear Lake, where he kept an arsenal of weapons and a collection of sexual bondage gear.

The girl told a federal investigator that Balletto andPatrick Steven Pearmain, 24, twice put her in a 4-foot-long, 2-foot-wide and 2-foot-tall box for a total of three days. The girl said Balletto called her a "trouper" because she didn't scream, records show.

The complaint was filed July 16. Both men, who are being held without bail, face federal charges that they conspired to distribute 1,000 or more plants of marijuana, used a minor in drug operations, and possessed a firearm in furtherance of drug trafficking. The men also face state charges of rape and kidnapping.

"Unfortunately, this case illustrates what we in law enforcement see - marijuana grow operations that include heavily armed, violent individuals, motivated by profit, carrying out abuses of vulnerable victims," said Melinda Haag, the U.S. attorney in San Francisco, who has been criticized after some marijuana busts by advocates for medical pot.

Haag said evidence at the scene suggested "additional victims may have been subjected to similar treatment," but did not elaborate.

Federal investigators had been preparing to raid Balletto's property for months when, on April 29, Los Angeles police told Lake County sheriff's deputies that they suspected the girl was being held against her will on Balletto's property.

The girl called police the next day and told them she was OK and "with someone named Ryan," wrote Andrew Jensen, a U.S. Homeland Security agent assigned to contraband smuggling, in a court affidavit. Police traced the cell phone to a West Sacramento hotel room, where the girl and Pearmain were found, Jensen said.

Agents raided the Lake County property a day after that, on May 1, and found more than 1,300 marijuana plants, two rifles, three pistols, tactical vests, night-vision goggles and body armor, Jensen said.

In Balletto's trailer, the agent said, were objects "consistent with sexual bondage and sadomasochism. ... Among the items was a homemade 'rack,' which consisted of a large wooden frame with eyebolts at the corners, presumably to attach a human to the device and immobilize them."

According to the complaint, the girl said the men repeatedly had sex with her and locked her in the box - which was marked with her first initial - to "prove a point." The girl said the men would wash her and the box down by inserting a hose into it.

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Feds-Pot-farmers-kept-rape-victim-in-box-4687701.php

The other unfortunate aspect is that people like myself are likely going to be painted with the same brush as these men by people like Melinda Haag. I've never hurt anyone, even if they were asking for it, but if a woman like her has her way I would suffer the very same consequences, simply for growing cannabis. Interesting dichotomy and treatise on our country's values, don't you think?

dirk d

dirk d

People like this should just be put to death(assuming all info is true). No point to have people like this living in this world. animals.. hell with 1300 plants i'm sure they could have just paid some hooker to do this..cheap ass's on top of this heinous crime.

And give that melinda hagg amo to use against legal growers.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Stories like this one just make all the pigs that say everyone growing is out of control smile ear to ear, I hope they get life without chance of parole..:finger:
Here is their mug shots
Balletto_pearmain_assaultsuspects.jpg

Here is the pic of the Guns they had on them @ the grow site...:confused:

article-potfarm-0726.jpg

Video Of the bust..
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-sex-drug-slave-authorities-article-1.1409502

T

thescaper1

WTF? Chemical Castration!!! That is all.well not really my hazardious creation is looking and smellin awesome!!!

ttystikk

ttystikk

dang that is mindblowing . crazy shit .

" two rifles, three pistols, tactical vests, night-vision goggles and body armor "

that looks like way more then 2 rifles and 3 pistols in the pic :confused:

I was all set to complain about the article mischaracterizing 5 firearms as a 'small arsenal'- until I saw that picture!

I say give them their fair trial, well publicised... then give 'em the Jeffrey Dahmer treatment; hand them over to the tender mercies of the general population. I have a feeling there will be a lot fewer copycats after that!

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I bet these men worked for the US government. Propaganda piece meant to paint marijuana grower/users in a bad light. Fuckin black op.
Expect to see more sick shit like this linked up with marijuana.

Hope these pig shills dont even make it to trial.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Aircraft: MAULE M-4 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 108 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-300 SER (145 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 4727T , Serial Number: 70, Year manufactured: 1964, Airworthiness Date: 07/10/1964
Registrant (Individual): Ryan A Balletto, 7515 Zeno Rd, Lakeport, CA 95453
https://www.google.com/search?q="Ryan Alan Balletto" -sex -marijuana -slave -accused&lr=&safe=images&as_qdr=all&ei=LTjzUb2aD8S0iQKUy4HgBQ&start=10&sa=N&filter=0&biw=979&bih=427
His aircraft is all I can find out about this ryan. Fuckin invisible man. Didnt exist before this case. Somebody else dig a little deeper with me.

Yields even less results.

tweedy

tweedy

I bet these men worked for the US government. Propaganda piece meant to paint marijuana grower/users in a bad light. Fuckin black op.
Expect to see more sick shit like this linked up with marijuana.

Hope these pig shills dont even make it to trial.
I don't doubt this in the slightest. The story in and of itself is heinous, but completely believable is a different deal altogether. With the amount of bullshit being spewed from the gov's mouth, I wouldn't be surprised if half of those guns pictured were from the fast and furious operation.

bigjay420

bigjay420

If it makes anyone feel better, their armor doesn't even appear to be level II (2). They may have withstood police handgun shots... Possibly even a badly placed shotgun blast at 30 yards... But, no way were they safe from federal governments weapons. One shot from a Desert Eagle's 50 cal., and those vests would be swiss cheese. And, I love how one of the vests is desert camo. Not even digital. We would NEVER put a soldier in that. They do have a few nice guns in that pile, though.

I love my cannabis... But, is it worth dying over..? No way. At any rate... Try them. Sentence them. Book closed.

sky high

sky high

Lock the fuckers in a tool box with a dildo stuck up their ass.... pay the water bill....and let that girl squirt 'em and tell them what troopers they are for a few years. Then shoot em with their choice of their own >big boy toy<. End of story.

And there are Chem trails...... you got yer tinfoil hats on guys?
Untitled

SunGrown

SunGrown

This one actually happened, not a conspiracy. The arrests and raid happened on May 1st, they also arrested Ryan's girlfriend, and CPS removed 5 children from the home. Looks like both the guys families are from Ukiah, if you type their names into mylife you will get that info, I won't post those names here since their families likely had nothing to do with it.

The thing that is slightly odd about the case is that it was the FBI originally watching these guys for months and not the dea, must have been they probably bought some weapons from the FBI unknowingly and so there was a sting planned from that.

organicozarks

organicozarks

I always have something funny to say about everything, but after reading this story I don't.

This girl is fucked for life. These men should be in prison getting fucked for life.

Kinda funny. :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This one actually happened, not a conspiracy. The arrests and raid happened on May 1st, they also arrested Ryan's girlfriend, and CPS removed 5 children from the home. Looks like both the guys families are from Ukiah, if you type their names into mylife you will get that info, I won't post those names here since their families likely had nothing to do with it.

The thing that is slightly odd about the case is that it was the FBI originally watching these guys for months and not the dea, must have been they probably bought some weapons from the FBI unknowingly and so there was a sting planned from that.
Yeah, that caught my attention as well.

You wanna know who they're really reminding me of? Leonard Lake and Charles Ng. At least this poor girl made it out alive. Remains are still being found on Lake's property.

bigjay420

bigjay420

Yeah, that caught my attention as well.

You wanna know who they're really reminding me of? Leonard Lake and Charles Ng. At least this poor girl made it out alive. Remains are still being found on Lake's property.

I'm gonna have to look into that case. Sounds interesting.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
This makes sick to my damn stomach....I honestly don't even know what to say....

Top Bottom