Cat destroyed my plants wtf

• Thread starter drowsygenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drowsygenetics

drowsygenetics

Look at what this cat did to my plants. The first 2 was on the dirt when I found her the 3rd pic wasn’t that damaged just a piece off the leaf maybe a few scratches. So what do y’all think are they gonna die or should I keep on growing them.

Cat destroyed my plants wtf
Cat destroyed my plants wtf 2
Cat destroyed my plants wtf 3
crossfader

crossfader

Damn! My cat won't even go near my tent...she's deathly afraid of the whirring from the exhaust fan😆

When I grew outside she would sniff and sniff the plant but that's all the interest she showed. Hopefully yours will leave them alone now she's had a taste.✌

tobh

tobh

Supporter
In college, my gf at the time had a cat that would munch on the plants. Figured out if I just threw his fat ass a fan leaf, he'd leave the rest of the ladies alone. Yours are a bit young for the random sacrifice, but when they get bigger, might be a decent insurance policy for you to adopt.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Guy I knew planted catnip for his cats so they left his stuff alone outside.

TSD

TSD

In college, my gf at the time had a cat that would munch on the plants. Figured out if I just threw his fat ass a fan leaf, he'd leave the rest of the ladies alone. Yours are a bit young for the random sacrifice, but when they get bigger, might be a decent insurance policy for you to adopt.
Or a good way to train him to eat weed and get him hooked 🤣
Probably just wants some greenery, but him som cat grass or a live catnip. I always keep mine away from that room because some cats do have a taste for it... can't blame em 🤷‍♀️

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Or a good way to train him to eat weed and get him hooked 🤣
Probably just wants some greenery, but him som cat grass or a live catnip. I always keep mine away from that room because some cats do have a taste for it... can't blame em 🤷‍♀️
for sure. either way, little shit didn't continue topping my plants so long he got a fan leaf whenever his sneaky ass snuck in the room with me.

TSD

TSD

I wouldn't call that destroyed... they'll recover. I've had deer strip entire fully flowering branches and leave a naked stalk... now that's destroyed. Perils of growing my friend, you just have domesticated pests lol.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
cats are NOT domesticated!!! if you live with one long enough they will domesticate you! they are smart and have an evil wicked sense of humor. ive seen my cat walk along my mantel with my crystal figurines and weave in and out and never disturb a thing... then i wont let him have a treat and he walks across it like a lineman clearing a path! they are sneaky and they will just appear places! AND i had to change the pretty door handles to knobs when we moved, it took him about 30 min to figure out how to open the doors!

and dont tell anyone, but mine inhaled! then he would stare into the mirror and preen!

does weed harm the cat? if not, then i just have to giggle! i admire cats, they could rule the world if they werent so lazy!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just be nice, hopefully you didn’t harm the cat.,
i have a soft spot for any cats!
your plants/tent should be in a room where only you can come and go anyways.,
human error!
no worries though as my friends wife ran the lawnmower over one of his, chopping a 15 inch plant down too 5-6 inches as she only tried to get close, but it lived and grew about 12 ft.,
hope yours go well!

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

I caught a cat eating my plants outside. Can't say I blamed the cat. If I was a cat I'd eat mj too. Rolling with paws seems pretty near impossible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom