Cat piss

• Thread starter GRAMTOWN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

I got some seeds at hempcon in SJ a few years ago labeled "Cat Piss (S), there is no breeder info on them unfortunately and I have no idea the name of the breeder, little black sealed pack, anybody else in Cali bought these seeds and grown them?

slausongardens

slausongardens

I got some seeds at hempcon in SJ a few years ago labeled "Cat Piss (S), there is no breeder info on them unfortunately and I have no idea the name of the breeder, little black sealed pack, anybody else in Cali bought these seeds and grown them?

Yes I got the same pack at an event in sf. Came with 6 beans.. grew some out but never got to see results. I think I have 2 or 3 left.. been curious to see what comes out of them and what the exact genetic makeup is.

Cool I'll pop them soon and see what happens, wish I had some info on them though.

fractal

fractal

Here is some cat piss growed by my buddy Useless>>>> I have yet to try this gal..

Pray_To_The_Gods_152.jpg

:passingjoint:

GTD

That's not the real CP clone. Maybe it smells like it, sure looks dank! But not the real CP which is in fact a WELL known commercially available hybrid phenotype that was discovered years ago.

My friend had some Guerilla Gold plants this past year that totally reeked of catpiss. Dried, it was not as pronounced and the real CP only gets stankier and stankier after harvest. One of those strains where you don't know whether you want to puke or keep smelling when you got your nose buried in a pound bag.

thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
San Diego Cat Piss... there is only one cut of this out there that I know of.. I received 2 large plants name just Cat Piss around 2003-4 from some Huge baller type friends of mine I had at the time. They moved a lot of weight from Canada and all across the country. I did a lot of favours and risky shit to get in their good graces, and I was rewarded handsomely, with 2 fat moms with a couple hundred cuts on em driven directly up from San Diego.

I then christened the cut "Socal Cat Piss" or "San Diego Cat Piss" "SDCP" when I met up with my awesome friend @SierraSkunk in 05 and he informed me there was another Cat Piss in the bay area, that was not the same as mine, that he had been smoking on since his high school years in the 90's. So as to differentiate it, and especially once I got the Norcal/Pittsburgh Piss from sierra skunk, it was named the San Diego, or Socal, Cat Piss in the garden. There is only one San Diego, and that where it's from.

The Norcal Piss is a clone that @SierraSkunk spent many year, at least 5 that I knew him, hunting down the Bay Area/Norcal/Pittsburgh Cat Piss. This a a completely different plant than the San Diego. More indica than Bubba, but with an insane pissy hazy after smell. In a room smoking, most people would think you're smoking haze, but it's the exactly opposite. Smells like haze unless you know the difference in the PISS...

Neither of these Cat Pisses even remotely resembles SSH, or anything from amsterdam. Check www.Cannalyst.com strain guide for pictures. NEvermind the pictures are temporarily down.

Last edited:
G gnome

G gnome

Catpiss is a skunk #1 pheno from the info I have gathered.
I just started some Code Blue from archive on 2/8.
It supposed to be catpiss x face off.

william76

william76

I've seen catpiss in old nl\afghanis as well as skunk,u either love it or hate it,like marmite,lol,76

G gnome

G gnome

Hey Doc, I just got some of ur rudeboi and code blue. (Started 2/8)I am super excited about the prospect of these varieties though there doesn't seem to be as much content in regards to these two other than a very general description on the archive site. I am particularly interested in how it performs indoors. Any quirks or phenomes.
I plan on posting some pics of my work so far.
Any advice guidance or criticisms are much appreciated.
I would also like to say how much I appreciate what your doin. Your personal service and dedication to your craft is why I chose Archive

true grit

true grit

San Diego Cat Piss... there is only one cut of this out there that I know of.. I received 2 large plants name just Cat Piss around 2003-4 from some Huge baller type friends of mine I had at the time. They moved a lot of weight from Canada and all across the country. I did a lot of favours and risky shit to get in their good graces, and I was rewarded handsomely, with 2 fat moms with a couple hundred cuts on em driven directly up from San Diego.

I then christened the cut "Socal Cat Piss" or "San Diego Cat Piss" "SDCP" when I met up with my awesome friend @SierraSkunk in 05 and he informed me there was another Cat Piss in the bay area, that was not the same as mine, that he had been smoking on since his high school years in the 90's. So as to differentiate it, and especially once I got the Norcal/Pittsburgh Piss from sierra skunk, it was named the San Diego, or Socal, Cat Piss in the garden. There is only one San Diego, and that where it's from.

The Norcal Piss is a clone that @SierraSkunk spent many year, at least 5 that I knew him, hunting down the Bay Area/Norcal/Pittsburgh Cat Piss. This a a completely different plant than the San Diego. More indica than Bubba, but with an insane pissy hazy after smell. In a room smoking, most people would think you're smoking haze, but it's the exactly opposite. Smells like haze unless you know the difference in the PISS...

Neither of these Cat Pisses even remotely resembles SSH, or anything from amsterdam. Check www.Cannalyst.com strain guide for pictures. NEvermind the pictures are temporarily down.

Good info. Have you tried any of what the east coasters consider cat piss? I know a lot of the east coast homies tell me they are looking for cat piss smell (not necessarily name) when looking for piff/NY hazes.

Last edited:
G gnome

G gnome

Seeds were started on 2/8.
Lookin for them to start showing sex.
Plants are an average height of 13"
They are in 1 1/2gal pots.

pugliese63

pugliese63

Seeds were started on 2/8.
Lookin for them to start showing sex.
Plants are an average height of 13"
They are in 1 1/2gal pots.
Nice. I've been thinking about picking these up. Pulling up a chair and will be following your progress. Thanks for sharing those.

tipz

tipz

Bingo!!!

I used to blow this strain out and is a real go'er, super sticky, super smelly, but it actually smells more like the catpiss while in flower, it looses alot after harvest..

Tex
Cat Piss is not a og

tipz

tipz

The cat piss name did not originate from the actual smell of the plant. The cat Piss moniker came as a result
of the intense smell on the exhale from the original Cat Piss when smoking. And just for the record original Cat Piss was a SSH pheno
there is nothing og or Indica about it. i suppose you can name anything. Sorry Kid, i love your posts,
but u couldnt be much further off on the original. Best Tipz

tipz

tipz

SilverSurfer
Grapefruithaze
Cat Piss originated from this Super Silver haze phenotype, which was crossed with Fets C99 to make the original
Silver Surfer back at old CWorld at the same time this Grapefruit Haze was created, then all the bullshit began and continues to this day.
I suppose any person with the strong enough desire can have any strain they can concieve, but if you know me, I don't play those BS name games.

tipz

tipz

I will say this, Just as with the original, I am sure there are terpene expressions and combinations of strains which can produce the same odor, maybe even with a greater degree. The original Cat Piss pheno was lost many years ago, and came from shanti's genetics, it was not reproduced, nor was it distributed. What you see today is a rename and maybe a very nice strain. The plant that carried the original genes is long gone, evidently the name has carried on. Tipz

Latest posts

Top Bottom