Cat Piss?

• Thread starter Groperco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Groperco

Groperco

Any one in the mid west have a cut of cat piss.? Would love to get my hands on some.

Groperco

Groperco

Just asking if any on around here still has it . One of my fav strains. Hope someone saved a cut of it

zeke

zeke

Greenpoint are shameless hacks. It's a fact. I'd suggest Archive seeds Code Blue. Cat Piss f1 and probably for sale here.

Groperco

Groperco

Greenpoint are shameless hacks. It's a fact. I'd suggest Archive seeds Code Blue. Cat Piss f1 and probably for sale here.
Yea I would say your right on the code blue. I have not ordered yet. Still looking to see what is out there

mandalaman

mandalaman

Would you mind elaborating on this? Have some of their TKxSTardawg... their gear looks to be sold out pretty much everywhere... just want to stay informed.

zeke

zeke

Would you mind elaborating on this? Have some of their TKxSTardawg... their gear looks to be sold out pretty much everywhere... just want to stay informed.

Exactly my point. Everything on their seed list is F1 hybrids of Topdawg gear and club cuts. Some even feature both parentals from Topdawg gear. Complete and utter hackery. Zero breeding there at all. At least with Archive gear he uses his own male that he bred instead of someone else's.

Jackstraw215

Jackstraw215

Man I remember this guy brought some cat piss to michigan from Chicago when I was like 15 (10 years ago lol). I was drinking and a couple beers in and it was the first "chronic" I had ever tried. I had only smoked mexican brick or shitty homegrown and mann this stuff was like full blown psychedelic at the time. I grabbed a bud for my friend, well i got to his house before him and went in and had to lay down on his bed and couldnt even really communicate I just threw the nug at him and mumbled "mannn im way too fuckin high to function" and he was like "wtf its so little" for how much money he gave me but he smoked it with my buddy and went to go get food at this diner and they said they were completely obliterated too. I just passed out on the bed right after haha. I think I only had like 3 tokes from a 1 hitter too. Then the next year Michigan legalized medical pot and the shwag was pushed out of the scene within like 2 years.

Tl;DR: Shit was good

Groperco

Groperco

I read on another cat piss thred about archive code blue that he searched threw a bunch of hermies and no luck on finding a real cat piss pheno

Groperco

Groperco

Man I remember this guy brought some cat piss to michigan from Chicago when I was like 15 (10 years ago lol). I was drinking and a couple beers in and it was the first "chronic" I had ever tried. I had only smoked mexican brick or shitty homegrown and mann this stuff was like full blown psychedelic at the time. I grabbed a bud for my friend, well i got to his house before him and went in and had to lay down on his bed and couldnt even really communicate I just threw the nug at him and mumbled "mannn im way too fuckin high to function" and he was like "wtf its so little" for how much money he gave me but he smoked it with my buddy and went to go get food at this diner and they said they were completely obliterated too. I just passed out on the bed right after haha. I think I only had like 3 tokes from a 1 hitter too. Then the next year Michigan legalized medical pot and the shwag was pushed out of the scene within like 2 years.

Tl;DR: Shit was good
Yea I remember the first cat piss I smoked and wow it was incredible around the same time period you are talking about. Great strain

Top Bottom