Cataract Kush! Unbelieveable

• Thread starter BigGreen56
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigGreen56

BigGreen56

Been closet cultivating this beauty from seed. Fox Farms Ocean Forrest soil, House and Garden nutes; sprouted on 5/25 from seed and today this beauty has been harvested. I was super paitent just basically experimenting with many facets of growing. Cloning from flowering plant, LST and light usage. As well as nutient regement. The main cola just under a whopping 3oz. That's right 68 grams to be exact (wet weight). I expect to lose approx. 1/3 in curing but that was only the main cola. I have been selectively harvesting for about 3 weeks, as I let the main cola go much longer as she kept producing flower on flower bud. I attribute this to House and Gardens Shooting Powder, it is pricey, but works tremendously in soil. I flushed and quit watering 4 days ago and this morning did the deed in cutting this beauty down. I took many flower cuttings for clones and already her strain lives on to produce some of the dankiest herb I've ever smoked and I've been puffing since the sixties! I remember getting some Thai Stick back in the seventies which gave me this type of incredible finish!

DNA Genetics Seeds - Cataract Kush
This is the combination of two known winners, LA Confidential and OG Kush.

She finishes in 8-9 weeks and has blankets of crystals! The Cataract Kush looks almost grey-black when cured.
The flavor is LA dominate with the OG Kush coming thru in the exhale. The nugs look OG with LA density.
This is the perfect combination of these two strains and the high is VERY strong!

The effect is good for pain, eating and sleep disorders. Most describe Catract as a "creeper" high that keeps on building long after you stop smoking!
This strain has been years in the making and is NOT recomended for the light weight smoker!!

Above average yields and dense frosty nugs are easily achieved by the novice as well as seasond growers. After you experience the Cataract Kush you'll think you have cataracts!!!

Good-day my fellow farmer's
Peace:

Cataract kush unbelieveable
Cataract kush unbelieveable 2
Cataract kush unbelieveable 3
Cataract kush unbelieveable 4
I

ibTheMan

where go n to need you to do ah proper cure and then smoke report.

BigGreen56

BigGreen56

Yup, but as I stated I've been smoking this herb for a couple of weeks and it is very nice. Smooth and sweet burn. I like the taste, but do vape frequently. I kept eyeballing the large cola and she did not show any signs of over ripeness through my magnifer. But, type to clear the space for the next cycle.
Late...

N

noone88

Try to get the Madman clone. Same cross as the cataract, but it turns purple at colder night temps. It also has more calyx instead of leaves.

redman420

redman420

cataract kush will turn purple also ,it turns almost black!!I grow this strain outside and it is the shit ,it look like the from the pic that plant could have went one more week.And you have to flush for 7-10 days in soil not 4.

BigGreen56

BigGreen56

I should of been clearer, I flushed for 10 days prior to stop watering for the last four days. I believe you are correct in stating 7-10 more days. But, the buds are dense even after a few days of curing. Thanks redman

Jeezer

Jeezer

Ive been smokin on some lately from a local grower and it is some good kush, the pheno i tried smelled like bubba, OG kush and g13(indica clone) and the taste was like OG kush bubba cross. Dense dark green gold nuggets. May not be the best pheno out there but def dank!:)

los0420

los0420

looks like you have some signs of powdery mildew from what i could see

BigGreen56

BigGreen56

No mildew here, just pure dense frosty nug sugar. The kief is amazing and trust me there is no mildew here. My closet grow is armed with two HEPA filtration units and is climate controled to the max. The photos really did not do this honey justice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom