CatDaddy's <doing the nasty with *Blue Power*> grow journal!

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

GD, i got you daddio. definitely got to give thanks to you, good brother, for guiding me in the right direction and hope to please you and the crew for your generosity.

started 8 and manage to get 7 to make it above ground.
Img 5747   copy

Img 5939   copy

once they become well rooted in these cups, i will place them in coco and hopefully the show will take off from there. until then, thanks for stopping by and i hope to put on a show that all will enjoy.

catdaddy

catdaddy

thanks for joining in and for the well wishes, 619.
seems like we've been hearing the same, so my expectations are on the high side. definitely post up some shots of the F1's when she reaches you. would love to see how she looks when compared to the f2's.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

whats good cat?
Damn all these threads hard to keep up with ya lmao.

Most the berry kushes been hit or miss for me.. The blue ox is a great mix and im hoping this is a nice mix as well.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Stoked to see what you find CatDaddy! definitely watching :wideyed: this thread!
hey, BC, thanks for dropping in. hopefully, i'll be able to find something just as good or even better than the girlies that you found. they sure were beautiful.

if so, she will be loved and cherished, by many, for a long time.

on with the greatest show on earth. nature!!!!!!
SJ, what's good? you threw me off with the initial part of your post, but when i seen the last part, all i could do was laugh.
welcome to the thread and thanks for bringing a sense a humor along with you.

whats good cat?
Damn all these threads hard to keep up with ya lmao.

Most the berry kushes been hit or miss for me.. The blue ox is a great mix and im hoping this is a nice mix as well.
haha, yeah, i know. trust me, i am having a hard time keeping up with them myself. when you plan on putting yours up? definitely looking forward to it, good brother. if it's going to be awhile before you decide to, post up in my other thread, i am pretty sure plenty of people, including myself, would enjoy seeing what you got going right now.

Nice catdaddy! I missed the drop on these. Maybe nextime. Good luck with the grow!;)
Thanks, BudMuncher.
with all the fire you throwing down atm, i am pretty sure by the time your current cycle has ended, they should be back around.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Go CatDaddy!...You sure are crankin out the Dank Gens bro.. Im two weeks ahead with mine should know the m/f ratio in a couple... Rock that Power Daddio... good luck with all your future ladies.....d

catdaddy

catdaddy

Subbed for the show CD! Can't wait to see what you find
thanks for subbing in, much respect.

i love this hobby
haha, who doesn't.

Go CatDaddy!...You sure are crankin out the Dank Gens bro.. Im two weeks ahead with mine should know the m/f ratio in a couple... Rock that Power Daddio... good luck with all your future ladies.....d
thanks, DLove and the same goes for you.

IMG 6197   Copy

looks like where down to 6. the one that didn't make it, just stopped growing. don't know why, but i when i checked to see what was going on in the promix, the tap root just stopped growing.
will update again when they're transplanted into 1 gal pots of coco.

Top Bottom