Caterpillar infesting my flowering lemon haze auto

• Thread starter Foster823
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foster823

Foster823

I’ve been sprpaying my lemon haze auto with lost coast crop control for mites and other pest but now finding small caterpillars. Any suggestions on how to procee. I know you are not supposed to spray flowering plants but what are my options. She’s 80 days in. Any help out there? I plan on doing a bud washing before hang to dry when she’s done.

Caterpillar infesting my flowering lemon haze auto
Caterpillar infesting my flowering lemon haze auto 2
Caterpillar infesting my flowering lemon haze auto 3
Caterpillar infesting my flowering lemon haze auto 4
Caterpillar infesting my flowering lemon haze auto 5
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I’ve been sprpaying my lemon haze auto with lost coast crop control for mites and other pest but now finding small caterpillars. Any suggestions on how to procee. I know you are not supposed to spray flowering plants but what are my options. She’s 80 days in. Any help out there? I plan on doing a bud washing before hang to dry when she’s done.
Are those aphids in the last pic?

mancorn

mancorn

Your pictures show aphids, which are pretty easy to kill. You can just spray with soapy water or H2O2 solution.

At this point the worms are almost impossible to get rid of, as they’re deep in the bud, shitting away. You’ll have to do daily inspections and remove the infected buds. Make sure and remove ALL the infected area, as the poop will lead to mold and if left will ruin the entire cola. The big bummer is that it’s almost impossible to notice. Look for any yellow sugar leaves. If you see one pull it straight out from the bud (not down). If it comes off, almost assuredly the bud is rotting and you’ll need to clean it out.

This picture is a good example. Looks good until you look right in the center and you can see the leaf turning yellow. Sure enough there’s a worm and the entire bud is toast.

92415283 5E12 4C3E ADDB A9321ECE01D5

Doesn’t help you at this point, but going forward you’ll want to spray with a Bt product (listed for worms) starting early in your grow. It doesn’t kill on contact and breaks down quickly in the sun. So you’ll want to make it part of your PM strategy from the get go.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Your pictures show aphids, which are pretty easy to kill. You can just spray with soapy water or H2O2 solution.

At this point the worms are almost impossible to get rid of, as they’re deep in the bud, shitting away. You’ll have to do daily inspections and remove the infected buds. Make sure and remove ALL the infected area, as the poop will lead to mold and if left will ruin the entire cola. The big bummer is that it’s almost impossible to notice. Look for any yellow sugar leaves. If you see one pull it straight out from the bud (not down). If it comes off, almost assuredly the bud is rotting and you’ll need to clean it out.

This picture is a good example. Looks good until you look right in the center and you can see the leaf turning yellow. Sure enough there’s a worm and the entire bud is toast.

View attachment 1262633

Doesn’t help you at this point, but going forward you’ll want to spray with a Bt product (listed for worms) starting early in your grow. It doesn’t kill on contact and breaks down quickly in the sun. So you’ll want to make it part of your PM strategy from the get go.
Yep, Monterey BT and start early in veg.

Foster823

Foster823

Yes they are aphids Ive been spraying all plants with lost coast plant control and my plants in veg weekly with bt. Just trying not to lose her so close to the finish line. thanks guys for the advice

Foster823

Foster823

What should I do for my lemon haze auto. Is there any savings her and finish the thing. or just chop and move on ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom