Cats ate my leafs please help

• Thread starter Jf78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jf78

Jf78

Hey. Everyone. I had to bring my plants in last night because of really bad down pours. My cat ate the leafs of four of my five plants. They were only about 6 inches tall. I’m in Ontario and can’t find any clones. Is it to late to start from seed again? Please help

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I think given proper treatment seed plants can definitely overtake the growth rate of a clone, atleast they did with the ones ive germinated. First week might make you question that but they should take off. You'll probly be fine if you start right away

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Hey. Everyone. I had to bring my plants in last night because of really bad down pours. My cat ate the leafs of four of my five plants. They were only about 6 inches tall. I’m in Ontario and can’t find any clones. Is it to late to start from seed again? Please help
Since you won't be hit by frost, I'd say start germing.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
...pics of you cats or it didn't happen....Blaming the poor cat, do you give it cat grass? I grow a new tub of it every 3-4 weeks..$1.50 dollar store, .it keeps them out of my garden and house plants. My 2 cats eat grass every day...its like their salad greens.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
If there's green there's life .....

SDJ99

SDJ99

My cat munched on some leaves of my plant while I was transplanting her. She seems to be doing okay two days later.

7C2D32CE F294 4D96 A797 02F9D87840A6
Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

All I see here are good arguments to own a dog. 😁 😎

(I love cats too, but don't want any to live in my house)

Jf78

Jf78

Thanks everyone! Here are some pics. Three of them are just sticks and one has a few leaves, I already have new seeds between wet paper towels.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok now when it's been mowed by your wife after 12 weeks veg period ...... It's fine looks great it wouldn't even care really but use keep cats far from your grow there nice I do have one but that's as far as it goes I feed him he hunts mice he sleeps in front of the fire Shits in my slippers .......

Jf78

Jf78

Ok now when it's been mowed by your wife after 12 weeks veg period ...... It's fine looks great it wouldn't even care really but use keep cats far from your grow there nice I do have one but that's as far as it goes I feed him he hunts mice he sleeps in front of the fire Shits in my slippers .......
Lol. That made me feel better.

SDJ99

SDJ99

Thanks everyone! Here are some pics. Three of them are just sticks and one has a few leaves, I already have new seeds between wet paper towels.
It’s good you’re starting new seeds. I’m not sure these can do anything

Jf78

Jf78

...pics of you cats or it didn't happen....Blaming the poor cat, do you give it cat grass? I grow a new tub of it every 3-4 weeks..$1.50 dollar store, .it keeps them out of my garden and house plants. My 2 cats eat grass every day...its like their salad greens.
Getting cats grass! Ty!

SDJ99

SDJ99

Getting cats grass! Ty!
I second cat grass! I leave mine outside and don’t really care for it but when my cats are being annoying, I bring it in for them. (I currently have four demons roaming the house)

Top Bottom