Cause of this help

• Thread starter noitnone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
noitnone

noitnone

Hi, I am growing in rockwool from cuttins flood and drain 1 time per day ph 5.8, seedlng nuts. Led white full spectrum 6500k room temp 70 - 75 humidity round 35.

Cause of this help
Cause of this help 2
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Start over. Honestly. PM for sure, and you've probably got root issues. No way is that clone ready for daily waterings. When you transplant into rockwool you need to let it dry back at least 50% before watering again, which can take several days between waterings for a plant that size. You dont start daily watering until you have decent root mass thats sucking the block half dry daily. Do you have roots coming out the bottom of the block?

Some people seem to have the mistaken impression that hydroponics let's you force feed the plants daily causing them to grow faster. It ain't like that. Roots need air.

noitnone

noitnone

Not the out of the big blocks. I was straching my head thinking it was either over or under nutrients. I cut the little ones out. Full of stem and root rot. Treated the rest of my room. I think i will keep playing with the rockwoll and stick to dirt for the rest till i get it figures out. Thanks.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Not the out of the big blocks. I was straching my head thinking it was either over or under nutrients. I cut the little ones out. Full of stem and root rot. Treated the rest of my room. I think i will keep playing with the rockwoll and stick to dirt for the rest till i get it figures out. Thanks.
Sorry it was bad news, spores travel easy, make sure you treat everything & keep close watch, likes to pop back up

Anthem

Anthem

If you are at 35 percent Rh PM should not be growing. You might want to research and find out if the mom had PM issues. If it gets into the plant which it can you better find a new mother to take cuttings off.

noitnone

noitnone

Im pretty sure the issues are stem rot, root rot, seedling disease. I have clips from all the moms in solo cups and potting mix just rocking out. I am trying to learn rockwool so I can grow yearround indoors in full hydro. The nice thing is I f up now and learn I can just start over in a week or 2

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
If you are at 35 percent Rh PM should not be growing. You might want to research and find out if the mom had PM issues. If it gets into the plant which it can you better find a new mother to take cuttings off.

There is more than 1 strain of PM. That doesn't always hold true.

Top Bottom