causing stretch

• Thread starter maddox420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
maddox420

maddox420

What up all I got 3 candy kush autos going about 20 days old and about 6 inches tall and at least 6 or 7 nodes at least hard to see days their extremely short and bushy im trying to LST them but the stem is so thick I just been trying to bend them a little every day would it be a good idea to cause them to stretch a little bit to get them opened up any ideas would be appreciated

Tnelz

Tnelz

Have only grown two autos and my understanding is don't inhibit their growth. Maybe that's changed though.

maddox420

maddox420

Well since their life is numbered in a X amount of days anything that's stunts them or slows their growth in anyway will affect your yield thats why I think it is also bad to transplant them also well that's the way I understand it correct me if im wrong I can't speak from experience these are my first autos

Tnelz

Tnelz

Well since their life is numbered in a X amount of days anything that's stunts them or slows their growth in anyway will affect your yield thats why I think it is also bad to transplant them also well that's the way I understand it correct me if im wrong I can't speak from experience these are my first autos
I did transplant both of the autos I grew. I did it as soon as they showed preflowers. Did OK on both so not sure about that. If I were to grow another and I have a climax auto bean I'd do it in a 10l hempy. Easy and you get a ton of growth early. Think it would be awesome.

maddox420

maddox420

Im in coco right now once I get my taxes im gonna get a rdwc setup I have always wanted to have a hempy though

Tnelz

Tnelz

I am in coco as well. New to it but I'm loving it so far. But been doing hempy for a while. Dwc without all the moving parts. Very similar all the way around the board. Would actually suggest hempy first.

maddox420

maddox420

I'v got 2 grows with coco so im new also Im enjoying it to this my first run with autos so im learning as I go what size pots do you use for your hempys

Tnelz

Tnelz

I start in one qt containers 100% pearlite. And I've gone up to as little as one gallon containers but like 10ltr the best. Have two one gallons flowering now. It's a grow off between advanced and deep fusion series. Both grown in one gallon juice jugs. Here is a pic of the an. Lookin pretty good!
20131231 152309
20131231 152238

Tnelz

Tnelz

About three weeks from clone. Give or take a couple days. Once those roots hit the res it exploded. Only down side is watering twice a day.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Red spectrum, if you're not using it already.nitrogen, maybe a little warmth to stimulate using that nitrogen, raising the lights maybe?

maddox420

maddox420

That was exactly what I was thinking I got the lights about a foot off the plants and I just ordered 3000k bulbs

Top Bottom