Caviar Gold? Strain Info Or Any Info Please

• Thread starter Muckman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Muckman420

Muckman420

i picked up some jazz earlier and the shop owner hooked me up with 4 grams of this caviar gold for 30 bucks because it was full of seeds along with my normal medication. I asked some questions but he was unfamiliar and whatnot.

Still waiting on my GP seeds so I will pop several of these with my superman OG and Larry beans, the tube I have has been barely picked through and I already found over 30 viable lookin beans, just curious what it is lineage wise.

Thanks

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
caviar gold is usually some b grade bud dipped in oil and dusted with kief - fucking dispensaries rename everything anyway so you never really fucking know

problem is why are there seeds? if its the results of a hermie then you may not want it in your garden bc its offspring is likely to show the same traits - and can seed all your plants

unless this bud is really kick ass and you have to have it i would leave them seeds alone

Muckman420

Muckman420

caviar gold is usually some b grade bud dipped in oil and dusted with kief - fucking dispensaries rename everything anyway so you never really fucking know

problem is why are there seeds? if its the results of a hermie then you may not want it in your garden bc its offspring is likely to show the same traits - and can seed all your plants

unless this bud is really kick ass and you have to have it i would leave them seeds alone
I'll post some pics when my plant room kicks on, I left my phone in there last night playing music and passed out.

It's defenitly not b grade dipped in oil and kief, smells and smokes more like Colombian OG, pretty potent for seeded bud. I am currently looking for a good stable female for my stable ATM so anything helps right now.

Plus these will be outside, my room will be done within the next three weeks and I have no moms yet. Gonna grow what I can while I have them ;) it's mainly for personal and for a few patients here at home nothing fancy yet. Although the club owner wants my pot and it's not finished yet so we will see.

Muckman420

Muckman420

I snuck in to grab my phone, room smells fantastic while the ac is off not sucking it out..... One sec I'll brb, phone is too dead for pics I'm going to charge it right quick.

The bud smells of OG just not sure which one, sucks about the renaming stuff. What's up with people being shmegmars

Muckman420

Muckman420

what they are calling caviar gold

Muckman420

Muckman420

the way i see it, the universe keeps giving me what i ask for so how can i say no.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
good luck with them man - you never know - could be the next chem dawg - lol

Muckman420

Muckman420

good luck with them man - you never know - could be the next chem dawg - lol
Not quit where I was headed here..... Thank you, I am 100% it's an OG strain and for the sake of growing my own meds I'm happy I only payed 30 bucks for 76 viable seeds...

But then again I know what open ended questions gets peeps on here....

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Caviar Gold is a top shelf flower dipped in wax the rolled in Kief. There is a company in SoCal that makes the real deal. But all the dispensaries here make their own out of whatever don't sell. That looks like a nice hybrid.

Muckman420

Muckman420

Caviar Gold is a top shelf flower dipped in wax the rolled in Kief. There is a company in SoCal that makes the real deal. But all the dispensaries here make their own out of whatever don't sell. That looks like a nice hybrid.
And definitely not what would be considered caviar gold, I got a flyer from Cactus for the caviar gold. I figured they renamed it. It's not like the moon rocks, it looks just like seeded OG to me.

If only I could share some on here, like a cyber smoke lounge in a holographic room....

Muckman420

Muckman420

I want to meet the guy they get their stuff from, he/she seems to be a shyster.... Unless it's the shop owner. No offense but he is Armenian, sooo....Not bummed at all about the seeds, I was told they were there which is why I chose to get some.

Now that I know that no strain called caviar gold exists in this form

S

sgbfcoop

There are 2 legit brands of the same type of product. Caviar Gold and Moonrocks. Yours looks like a some home brewed stuff from the club you went to. Real deal of both are fun sometimes treats. Price ranges between 20 - 35 a gram of legit product and if you are not a dabber of just a social dabber it will put you in the right state of mind.

If you have never had either they are worth a try.

Moonrocks: http://kuruptsmoonrock.com/

Caviar Gold:

Muckman420

Muckman420

There are 2 legit brands of the same type of product. Caviar Gold and Moonrocks. Yours looks like a some home brewed stuff from the club you went to. Real deal of both are fun sometimes treats. Price ranges between 20 - 35 a gram of legit product and if you are not a dabber of just a social dabber it will put you in the right state of mind.

If you have never had either they are worth a try.

Moonrocks: http://kuruptsmoonrock.com/

Caviar Gold:
I have had both, this simply was named caviar gold. It was Kush tasting and smelling, had a hybrid look and was full of seeds...

My intent was to see if it was related to either, in a free cd that came with the moonrocks, korupt mentions caviar gold as his personal Kush strain, not just the oil dipped kief dusted buds but an un altered bud.... I will grow them out back and see what they grow like.

Thank you for the links but I have already tried those....

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I have had both, this simply was named caviar gold. It was Kush tasting and smelling, had a hybrid look and was full of seeds...

My intent was to see if it was related to either, in a free cd that came with the moonrocks, korupt mentions caviar gold as his personal Kush strain, not just the oil dipped kief dusted buds but an un altered bud.... I will grow them out back and see what they grow like.

Thank you for the links but I have already tried those....
Aren't you concerned about growing out an obvious product of hermie plant?
Just seems like there are much better options for pheno hunting than through unknown herm gear. I would toss those 76 beans. But best of luck.
Peace

Muckman420

Muckman420

Aren't you concerned about growing out an obvious product of hermie plant?
Just seems like there are much better options for pheno hunting than through unknown herm gear. I would toss those 76 beans. But best of luck.
Peace
I would be if I didn't have a seperate space for them, I'm keeping the Titan Kush, superman, kimbo and the fruit loop Kush inside and throw the seedlings out side of the cavi, if they herm I'll make hash, but I'll be cloning the others and if need be I will trash the cavi. At the moment throwing out free seeds isn't an option....

The universe works in mysterious ways, I may not need to play with the cavi if things go well.

T

TheThrill22

Muckman,

I think you are missing the point. Someone, somewhere may have named a strain caviar, but caviar gold and caviar silver would never have seeds in it. Again, it is the strongest smokable flower anywhere. It is usually a top shelf flower that is dipped in Wax and rolled in Kief. The silver is the same, but CBD wax and CBD Kief. I pay $20 a gram, and that is the only flower I smoker. The rest dab. If you paid more than $5 a gram for flower filled with seed called caviar gold, then you got hosed. I saw the pics, and there didn't seem to appear to have any wax or Kief. Sorry bro, just trying to help.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I smoked some stuff with an American in Mexico maybe 40yrs ago. It was dipped in kief and called Caviar Gold. Seems like it was a Kush hybrid of some kind. It was very good . Maybe some old skool stuff that surfaces every once in a while? If it turns out any good I`d make some seed.

Top Bottom