Cbc, The Endocannabinoid System And Its Functions!

• Thread starter sweettooth22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sweettooth22

sweettooth22

I'm starting this in order to study the endocannabinoid system and find high CBC strains and there medicinal effects.
be back with more to add later got to head to the room to take care of my girls.

BushRoot

BushRoot

So, I Posted something about CBC on a thread about CBG because I saw some posts about CBC. CBC (Cannabichromene) averages about .01% in most plants. CBC is so rare that there is very little information about it. It is very exciting that 4 Corners Cannabis's strain Ma'at has just been tested at 2.5% CBC. This is about 250 times the amount of CBC from the average cannabis plant! Why is this exciting? CBC is 10 times stronger than CBD when it comes to fighting anxiety, stress, and depression.

sweettooth22

sweettooth22

i believe it also helps in brain development..IMO i think thats why any plant over 30% CBC is patented in the shadiest way possible by a pharmaceutical company....
My question is how do you have a patent in something through the same government that has been and still is illegal? Schedual 1 (no medicinal properties) but you patent schedule 1 plants??????!!!!! but no worries i believe the key is the a balance profile....thank you for the info on 4 corners will continue the search for more and keep you all updated
Williams Wonder is one to try out up to 2% on some i believe

Latest posts

Top Bottom