CBD....CBD/THC Strain Recommendations

• Thread starter sportyridr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

Hey thanks @threatco Hello @sportyridr ,

There are so many good strains out there that are low in THC.
For a legal hemp designation in the U.S. the limit is 0.3% THC. Medicinally speaking, research has shown that the THC is needed, along with terpenes and a host of cannabinoids to create what is called the entourage effect. That's why if you're interested in taking CBD oil, I would highly recommend that you take full spectrum products, not isolates. There are hemp or low THC varieties that you can order from Europe and other good seed banks that hover around 1.0% THC, that I think would be great medicine for those people you've listed. @Burned Haze is right, the terpenes play a role in the psychoactive effects of cannabis and contribute to the healing entourage effect.

For the low THC side of things (hemp) I would recommend The Wife, Cherry Wine, Charlottes Gift, (any derivative from the Charlotte lineage would be great) Suver Haze, Sour Space Candy, there's a ton more, and some share the same name and carry lineage of their high THC counterparts like Bubba Kush. I'd also look into getting a CBG dominant cultivar for your friends.

On the medicinal side of high THC, I'd recommend leaning toward broad leafed indica for your sleep trouble, but the following would be great - Harlequin, Cannatonic, Northern Lights, Jamaican Lion, Dr. Grinspoon etc... Get sleepy with some Pre 98 Bubba Kush if you can find it.

Finding and sourcing these genetics is another topic and I'm not sure how to share or navigate this forum and I don't know what is allowed. Listing websites etc. Would now be a good time to discuss the strain name dilemma? I'm sure someone at the farm would love to chime in about that.

Wow @GrowGnome that is some excellent information. So many options, hence why I wanted to ask here to help narrow things down.

I have a Critical Relief CBD that will be ready in another month. It was the first CBD I bought, its rated at 11%cdb & 6%thc so I will be starting with that.

Thank you!

GrowGnome

GrowGnome

Wow @GrowGnome that is some excellent information. So many options, hence why I wanted to ask here to help narrow things down.

I have a Critical Relief CBD that will be ready in another month. It was the first CBD I bought, its rated at 11%cdb & 6%thc so I will be starting with that.

Thank you!

Sounds like Critical Relief is a good choice.

adamjensen

adamjensen

I can confidently say that CBD is a great addition to mainstream treatment or prevention. It helps me a lot for my nerves and sleep because I have a nervous work and for a long time I could not put my nerves in order. Having bought oil for the first time at https://wayofleaf.com/, I did not really believe, but then I was convinced myself (although I am an experienced Rasta)

Tom21

Tom21

Try some autos bro, I got CBD Crack 1:1 from Fastbuds. FB also do a 20:1 high CBD low THC. I'm in soil using Dutch Pro and PH Perfect kit

IMG 20201123 140616
3 balls

3 balls

I’m growing this strain (12/50pack) along with wa high cbg (12) strain outdoors

point is why I pricked this strain , very high in cbd and the terps were to help with relxation, sleep and pain. People don’t realize terps is half the battle vs just cannabinoids selection %
Hi Burned, appreciate all of your posts on this thread- a ton of informative stuff I could have spent hours researching and still missed some. I checked out the cherry wine strain but cant find the thc % any chance you have that info? Thanks

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi Burned, appreciate all of your posts on this thread- a ton of informative stuff I could have spent hours researching and still missed some. I checked out the cherry wine strain but cant find the thc % any chance you have that info? Thanks
He is no longer here but I think its around 21-24% which is extremely high

3 balls

3 balls

Hey all, I am interested in growing some CBD, here is a bit of info

My MIL has Fibromyalgia and she can get all the freakin opioids they give her but does not want to take them and refuses to live like that.
(must be heavy CBD and virtually little to no THC.

My Landlord has severe migraines and there is no meds that work that great for her.
(must be heavy CBD and virtually little to no THC. )

Me, I don't sleep well at all & have bad arthritis thats pretty debilitating at times. (I can do any amount THC in my CBD but not the folks listed above)

I realize there may not be 1 strain alone that can help but I am able to grow 3 or 4 plants at a time so diff. strains are not an issue. That said tho I would prefer not to have a whole tent of CBD, a guy's gotta have some weed growing too lol. I will be growing in soil if that makes any difference

So please recommend away, many thanks in advance.

Sporty

Great post you started bud. Any chance of an update on what route you ended up taking? Thanks

sportyridr

sportyridr

Great post you started bud. Any chance of an update on what route you ended up taking? Thanks

Hey,

I bought a 10 pack of the Cherry Wine from Greenpoint, took 7 tries to get a female. (small space so 1 at a time) Just finished the grow and it hermed on me in the last weeks as I have seeds here there & everywhere. I won't buy it again. It germinated well & grows well.

I rolled up a good sized cig of it the other day, sure needs some curing lol, I felt a slight up, awake, alertness from it. I also just finished a Ice Cool CBD that has about 1:1 ratio that gives me way better effects due to the small amount of thc. That's how it feel to me anyways.

I feel the lightness of the buzz from the THC helps the CBD come through more on the Ice Cool Cbd than str8 CBD.

I am going to get to work making some salve & probably some cream with them.

Here is the Cherry Wine

Cherry wine

Chywine 1

Hope this helps some, good growing to ya!

JacksonSally

JacksonSally

Most patients with depression do not realize that they need help. There is no universal cure, but psychologists recommend what exactly not to do in this state: Bad habits. People in a depressed state have low self-esteem. They are not interested in anything. They have no desire to even move from their place, and they can lie around for days and do nothing. This needs to be dealt with, and one should not go along with such destructive desires.
Ignore medical treatment. Such severe forms of depression as chronic, bipolar, endogenous cannot be cured without https://amazingbotanicals.net/product/kratom-extract-capsules/...

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I have rsds/ crps stage 3 and all i can get for the most painful syndrome known to man is xanax and valium, first i would take the pills but thats me, they can now diagnose and treat that ailment, cdb is snakeoil i would suggest some form of delta 8 thc either cartridges, edibles or flower, they add only terpiens so i would suggest indica the high is a bit different but puts u to sleep and seems to help with pain, if you go this route try Chi bc they test there products while other companies are just some guy in a garage with industrial hemp, it's her choice to take pills or use cdb, this is another option, or if she wants to walk around in pain all day thats on her but they now as stated there is a test and treatment for fibromyalgia.

Top Bottom