CBD Crew / Anyone growing any?

• Thread starter nebulius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nebulius

nebulius

I have chronic pain and am thinking of picking up some Skunk Haze from CBD crew for my next run.
Looks like out of the CBD crosses this has the highest THC/CBD profile. I also love skunks and hazes. I know these strains are fairly new, so maybe I am jumping the gun, but is anyone currently growing anything from CBD Crew that you could comment on? Thanks

Analysis Report of Skunk Haze

Cbd skunk haze

Aroma: Ceder wood spicy with citrus/ pine/ mint flavors running along side.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im not sure what to think about them...I figured they were some dudes trying to cash in on peeps wanting to grow CBD.
But They are Partnered with Resin...and Resin did come up with Cannatonic.
Project CBD . org makes no mention of them. But they do have a link to Resin and Resin has a link to CBD crew.

Im sure you realise that even if these seed are legit. Only some of the plants will contain CBD. still gotta hunt for the right pheno

Have you been to http://projectcbd.com ?
Cool stuff there like this test chart of 27 different Omrita RX plants from seed.
Omrita Cal Bot testfullsiz

cannatonic test results
CANNATONICtestresults

and

this Cannbinoid thingy

Cannabinoidschart

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Ken, Mr Nice crew is top notch. More like resin teamed up with MNS.

Sorry no experience with em. I would like to run that strain as well. Seedsman still has a few strains left but they don't ship to the states. Even though it is not highcbd, I want MNS-ASH. :)

nebulius

nebulius

They're totally legit Ken, the crew consists of Jorge Cervantes (dude that writes all the grow books and movies, Shantibaba( one of the best breeders in the world), from Mr. Nice & Jaime of Resin Seeds. Check the link http://cbdcrew.org/
I think I might have turned Ken on to the crew!! Hope to see some of these babies in your garden soon, I'm sure you're wife would get some good medicinal benefits from some of their cbd strains.

Here's some info from the site.

Quality Standard

The CBD-crew quality standard offers growers/patients:
  • 100% CBD-rich seeds: all seeds germinated are CBD-rich.
  • For the strains that also produce THC: we aim to have THC in a 1:1 ratio with CBD. To know if you really have a perfect 1:1 you’ll need to test a sample of your flowers. When testing large populations of seeds (for example 100 seeds of the same variety producing both THC and CBD), we noticed that the average results tend to show a 1:1 ratio, ranging from 1:0.5 to 1:2
  • Tested products. All products sold under the CBD-crew logo have been tested accuratly and have been grown in natural conditions. It’s not always possible to use only natural products to grow our seeds, for example when we want to produce feminized seeds, but we try to serve patients with their requests, for them we are ready to do exceptions.
CBD-crew was created to help patients grow Cannabis varieties that are CBD-rich. Project CBD, a California based non-profit educational service dedicated to promoting and publicizing research into the medical utility of cannabidiol (CBD), defined CBD-rich in the following way:
  • For purposes of data collection, “CBD-rich” has been defined as 4% or more CBD, regardless of THC content.
  • The amount of CBD that a given strain contains isn’t the only factor influencing the effects it will exert when ingested.
  • The ratio of CBD to THC may be as or more important. Terpenoid and flavonoid content also appear to be very important.

CBD-crew supports organic farming / growing for your medicinal plants. At our production facilities in Spain we are happy to use a organic certified line of fertilizers – www.biocanna.es

nebulius

nebulius

Im not sure what to think about them...I figured they were some dudes trying to cash in on peeps wanting to grow CBD.
But They are Partnered with Resin...and Resin did come up with Cannatonic.
Project CBD . org makes no mention of them. But they do have a link to Resin and Resin has a link to CBD crew.

Im sure you realise that even if these seed are legit. Only some of the plants will contain CBD. still gotta hunt for the right pheno

Have you been to http://projectcbd.com ?
Cool stuff there like this test chart of 27 different Omrita RX plants from seed.
View attachment 212610

cannatonic test results
View attachment 212612

and

this Cannbinoid thingy

View attachment 212611
Thanks for the rec, love projectcbd.org, found out about them from the newspaper O’Shaughnessy’s that I picked from Harborside Health Center. Love Harborside! They are the original CBD crew! They have done so much towards furthering the science behind cannabinoids.
Also Ken, CBD Crew guarantees that each seed has 4% or more of CBD.
Have I sold you yet? lol I should be getting a commission, lol.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yeah you sold me Neb. Im not gonna buy any seeds just yet...but Im gonna keep my eye on em.
Thanks for the heads up and the 411 :)

nebulius

nebulius

I did jump the gun. This is there Initial Stock Offering, lol. (stock market joke)

He's a note from their site.

Dear CBD-crew friends,
We are pleased to announce that we are now are able to offer you what is left of our initial stock of CBD-crew seeds!
Due to the high demand of our initial offering, we have very few packs of these varieties available. If you miss out on this initial batch, you will have to wait until September 2012 for the new stock to arrive.
Here is the complete list of CBD-crew varieties we still have in stock. Each containing 5 seeds:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
If your are reading this...Please don't bid against me...:)

nebulius

nebulius

Nebulius, Did you pick up the skunk haze?

Hell yea Lead, I couldn't resist, lol. Scored 2 packs of the CBD Skunk Haze, really cheap but I had to get up early to get them. The auction is in Spain and ended 7:00am our time so I was up at 6:00am watching the auction. There were only 4 peeps online (shows at the top) and I had to throw in a few bids in the last few minutes. I was bidding on 4 hoping to get 2 and it worked out. Got them for about 1/2 price from what they are selling for on seedman.com Can't wait, hopefully the herb will be as good as I imagine :rolleyes: .
You thinking about getting some?

If your are reading this...Please don't bid against me...:)

That's awesome Ken:cool: ! Good luck bro. I was really hoping you were going to get in on this action.
Ha ha, I'm not bidding right now, so don't worry. Although you and Lead might be competing, lol.
Let me know what ya got after you win. Looking forward to those diaries, crosses, etc.!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Not getting any, if they got some regs in sept I will probably pick some up then. N
No competition from me. I already got 7 high cbd strains, so need to run what I got before getting more. Hope you share a log when you get em.

Alkhemit

Alkhemit

I just received the CBD Nordle beans from the auction I won... soaking 3 as I type this. Really stoked to grow this out. Thanks CBD Crew! Switching from aero to organic soil, bennies and building out one of leadsled's vortex brewers.. kinda got sidetracked on the brewer but its a long weekend upon us so good time to get started. Wish me luck... learning a lot from everyone. Take it easy brothers.

Photo2
Photo
Photo1

nebulius

nebulius

CBD crew is a joint venture between a few guys including Jamie from Resin Seeds which is know for Cannatonic. So I believe CBD Crew used Resin's Cannatonic as the source for CBD. I believe out of Cannatonic came the Z line. Per Shanti "Z series and have narrowed things down to Z6 and Z7 from over 100 Z F1 grown and tested."
I guess they used the Z6 or Z7 to create the other strains CBD Crew is now offering. One thing I don't understand is, how did they make every seed so it is guaranteed to have above 2% in CBD when all other CBD strains currently on the market have a 1 in 4 chance of having above 2% CBD. Maybe a breeder can answer or give more insight?

B

blkremy

I think they the CBD crew have a few high cbd cultivars used in the breeding program other than cannatonic and Z's. I know some of the strains are S1's. But they have said with time more information will be provided.

I am testing the CBD crew Mango Haze I should hopefully get the log going very soon keep an eye out!

Afghi420

Afghi420

Just checked out some of CBD crew's strains, they look like exactly what i have been looking for in a strain, i think.. first of all, i want to know something, i see alot of the med strains that seem to have a low thc %, yet a high cbd.. Does the low thc help allow the cbd to take effect more noticeably?? Why not have a high thc and a high cbd? Is a true 1:1 ratio the way to go for a serious med strain? Do all of these 1:1 ratio strains lasta long time? That is one thing i really dislike with alot of today's strains, i find sometimes maybe an hour after i smoke a joitn im not high anymore, which i hate.. I've had an afghi strain that was in eastern canada about 13 years ago, this strain had no crystal on it, no red hair, just pure leaf, but it was the best shit i've ever smoked by far. the high lasted 4-5 hours of pure couchlock, and the smell was insane, one tiny bud in a ziplock bag would smell up the entire household. Im sure it is the CBD that is what i am after.. I heard Jorge talking once about driving with friends and smoking the cannatonic, and they all suddenly had a vision of what CBD could really do, i know exactly what he was talking about, that old afghi strain i had would be amazing for certain medical conditions.. I have only once in my life smoked something so powerful, and if i hadn't have ever tried that one strain then i wouldn't even be aware that you could possibly get that high from pot. I have been eyeing the cannatonic for awile now, has anyone smoked that strain and could possibly describe what the high is like? Any of CBD crew's 1:1 eario strains im interested in as well, so with the high CBD does that mean all of these strains have that couchlock high? Is it the CBD's that prolong the high too, do these strains all have good lasting power? I have smoked lots of popular strains like white widow's, ak47, peak 19, chronic and so on, and to be honest these strains were all very nice, with a good head high, but honestly they aren't the high im looking for and didn't impress me nearly as much as my old afghi.. i have had one old school roadkill skunk strain as well that kind of had the couchlock high as well, and definitely had the kind of smell im looking for..

Top Bottom