CBD Crew / Anyone growing any?

• Thread starter nebulius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Alkhemit

Alkhemit

Just checked out some of CBD crew's strains, they look like exactly what i have been looking for in a strain, i think.. first of all, i want to know something, i see alot of the med strains that seem to have a low thc %, yet a high cbd.. Does the low thc help allow the cbd to take effect more noticeably?? Why not have a high thc and a high cbd? Is a true 1:1 ratio the way to go for a serious med strain? Do all of these 1:1 ratio strains lasta long time? That is one thing i really dislike with alot of today's strains, i find sometimes maybe an hour after i smoke a joitn im not high anymore, which i hate.. I've had an afghi strain that was in eastern canada about 13 years ago, this strain had no crystal on it, no red hair, just pure leaf, but it was the best shit i've ever smoked by far. the high lasted 4-5 hours of pure couchlock, and the smell was insane, one tiny bud in a ziplock bag would smell up the entire household. Im sure it is the CBD that is what i am after.. I heard Jorge talking once about driving with friends and smoking the cannatonic, and they all suddenly had a vision of what CBD could really do, i know exactly what he was talking about, that old afghi strain i had would be amazing for certain medical conditions.. I have only once in my life smoked something so powerful, and if i hadn't have ever tried that one strain then i wouldn't even be aware that you could possibly get that high from pot. I have been eyeing the cannatonic for awile now, has anyone smoked that strain and could possibly describe what the high is like? Any of CBD crew's 1:1 eario strains im interested in as well, so with the high CBD does that mean all of these strains have that couchlock high? Is it the CBD's that prolong the high too, do these strains all have good lasting power? I have smoked lots of popular strains like white widow's, ak47, peak 19, chronic and so on, and to be honest these strains were all very nice, with a good head high, but honestly they aren't the high im looking for and didn't impress me nearly as much as my old afghi.. i have had one old school roadkill skunk strain as well that kind of had the couchlock high as well, and definitely had the kind of smell im looking for..

The THC/CBD combo seems to be more effective than either on their own medically. This presentation goes into several studies which compared the various options.... THC alone, CBD alone, together, placebo, etc... seems to be significant too. The serious smokers will have to answer the other stuff. I think you're right though, man... these varieties are a whole other animal.

Afghi420

Afghi420

can someone maybe suggest something special, something that is noticably better then the rest. im definitely more into the dank, musky type smells. true roadkill skunk or a good rich afghi are my favorite types of smells, but anything with that kind of smell that goes through walls no matter what you do is what im after, and definite indica dominance preferred, and not sure if i have to specify this or not, as i have never had any of the newer cbd rich strains, but really would like to find something with a super strong couch lock that lasts a good few hours.

Alkhemit

Alkhemit

CBD Nordle - day 10
CBDNordleDay10b
CBDNordleDay10a

Afghi420

Afghi420

that Nordle should be pretty sweet, would like to see your smoke report when this strain is all finished. Have you had any of CBD Crew's other strains, or even tried smoking any of them? Just wondering how the high is with these 1:1 ratio strains...

Alkhemit

Alkhemit

that Nordle should be pretty sweet, would like to see your smoke report when this strain is all finished. Have you had any of CBD Crew's other strains, or even tried smoking any of them? Just wondering how the high is with these 1:1 ratio strains...

No problem. This is the first time I've ever grown CBD Crew's gear. I'll be sure to let a few buds go all the way out and dry & cure it. We juice a lot (I'll chop the whole plant up and run it through the Breville) and make BHO.. she smokes way more often than I do, but then she's sick. I dig my psychedelics.. deep dive DMT stuff.. building a float tank...well, that's on hold but I'll get around to it. I smoked a lot for many years.. I prefer total obliteration though if I'm going to smoke... something that will just blow my face off... not the "hey Bob, let's go build a deck!" kinda high..

Afghi420

Afghi420

No problem. This is the first time I've ever grown CBD Crew's gear. I'll be sure to let a few buds go all the way out and dry & cure it. We juice a lot (I'll chop the whole plant up and run it through the Breville) and make BHO.. she smokes way more often than I do, but then she's sick. I dig my psychedelics.. deep dive DMT stuff.. building a float tank...well, that's on hold but I'll get around to it. I smoked a lot for many years.. I prefer total obliteration though if I'm going to smoke... something that will just blow my face off... not the "hey Bob, let's go build a deck!" kinda high..

i hear ya, i feel i have a fairly high tolerance, and a good eye for dank... i wont get into the whole description again, if ya want to check out my profile i basically have the info about my old afghi strain, it was an amazing strain. I would like to try one of the real sativa's just to see what the high was like, ive had a few sativa's like some pearl's, and a few others and found they just gave me a high i didnt care for and only lasted about 30 minutes. my old afghi strain i had, and the high im currently seeking was and is a pure couchlocker.. this old afghi i had kept you high for 4-5 hours, and it was a plant your ass in the couch and almost drool kind of high.. ive never had a strong sativa, so i cant say i wouldnt like the high of maybe a congo, or durban poison, but from my experience im definitely an indica lovcr. ya know i wish i had that old strain, i would love to send you a bud, i think anyone who is really suffering would dig that strain. anyway im basically on a quest to find that strain again or something very similar.. im sure the terpins in that stuff even had some serious benficial factors, that stuff smelled so great and was the strongest stuff i have ever smelled, even an un-rooted clone gave off a serious stink. actually from what i describe, i have been told a few times now that black domina is what i am after, ive got a few of them started now so we'll see.. and i know what you mean about the lets go build something shit, to be honest i don't think i have smoked that weed yet, i guess that would just be considered shit weed for me, or somerthing that doesn't get me very high...

nebulius

nebulius

6 17 004

6 17 006

Skunk Haze about 14 days old.
Moved from T8 (6500k) to super hps 600w.
Started it out under the 600w dialed down to 50% 300w, then next day to 75% 450w, and now 600w.
Just started feeding at 300ppm first feeding then 350ppm second feeding. giving it FF nutes with the microbe brew (bene microbes) and super thrive and silica with dash epsom salts. Just gave it it's first spray of neem also.
I think i am going to make some tea with mychos to feed next and also do a foliar feed.

This is going to be my first mom.

P.S. The hoop is there for precautionary purposes only, the stem isn't touching the hoop.

S

SoloSour

hell ya good luck to you.ive been looking at their stuff too but missed the first drops at attitude.
im going to have to keep an eye on your grow.
wonder if anyone has smoke reports for any of their gear yet.
some very famous breeders,and canna lovers involved in the creation of these strains.

my only real complaint is that from the test reports their is an even ratio of thc cbd.im not sure why this is,but i want to be able to get high off of my smoke as well feel better at the same time.wouldnt a high thc 20+ high cbd 6+ be better for most people?im going to be working with the harlequin cut soon and will hopefully be able to find a way to breed a strain with said properties.but if shanti hasnt done it yet there must be a reason.maybe the cbd and thc in high ratios give an undesired effect.

please keep us posted with your progress.

Alkhemit

Alkhemit

Quick update. I took some clones from the CBD Nordle and ended up juicing the moms at around 40 days. The clones are doing well and I have a Fire Alien Kush male ready to go with a breeding project. I'll be using 2 CBD Nordle female clones for the project.. males & females both about 2' tall right now. I just flipped everything to 12/12 last night. I did get some knobby air pots finally lol. Will post pics. All organic in dirt using as close to Alien's feeding program as possible for this area and local purchase. Thanks guys. ..one last comment; higher content CBD cannabis has a different high.. its more in the head and face and is "up"... a lot of my friends said they weren't used to it... two of them asked if the herb was natural. Its not a couch lock body stone. You feel it in your joints and everything relaxes but it doesn't obliterate you... at all. Very broad, thoughtful headspace. My two cents on that..

Alkhemit

Alkhemit

Keeper
Winter 2012 breeding project. The two CBD Nordle clones on the left and Fire Alien Kush male and female on right... male in foreground... pretty beefy. New 3.4 gallon airpots ftw. Plants all around 2' tall. The Nordle clones got sketchy after I transplanted them into softpots and new soil. Had some leaf yellowing and spotting... I don't usually pull my leaves. Maybe I should. The CBD Nordle smells like chives or onions... the FAK male & female both smell like mothballs.

Alkhemit

Alkhemit

Maybe mothballs isn't the right word... its definitely a strong naptha-y, witch hazel, camphor odor. Feels almost cold like Vicks when it hits your noise but doesn't smell like Vicks...female frikkin reeks of it. K agrees... it made her pull her head back when I had her smell it. Either way, I'm keeping that female. Only pheno like it out of 10. I went through OBs posts of his Alien Tech female.. it doesn't really look like his female.. mine has weird curved leaves since a seedling. I'll hope for the best in a CBD Alien Resurrection/Alien Repairbot line for K. We juice most of them... don't throw rocks at me lol. All my best... take good care.

Alkhemit

Alkhemit

I watched this again the other day.. its awesome. Thanks for the Nordle :) Have a great weekend

Aldo

Aldo

Out here alota ppl run pineapple thai ,ive read that is a high cbd strain....it smells like pineapple syrup and hash..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
let me know when someone finishes a strain fron the cbd crew..ok?

Alkhemit

Alkhemit

CDB Nordle females (left) and Fire Alien Kush male and female (male in front) on right... week 2 flowering. Had a small problem with water in the basement and fried a ballast. Got a new one today. I left the plants in darkness and no water for the 4 days and they seem to be fine.
WP 000371
WP 000373

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Very nice Alk. :)

But,

I wanna see buds from this seed co.:cool:
keep us posted :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom