CBD Leaf tips turned down?

• Thread starter Budclarkson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budclarkson

CBD photo about 4 weeks from germination. Transplanted from starter pot a week ago. The reason for the lower yellow leaves is because I Let it get dry too much and leafs were drooping when I got to transplanting it. Probably should have watered and waited a couple of more days.

Anyway the plant recovered and has been growing well. It’s off water schedule with the others and in 3gal bag instead of 2gal the other 2 are in. Watered it yesterday and today noticed the some of the leaf tips pointing down. What kind of stress do you think is yet cause abs what is the remediation? Ignore the yellow leaves as mentioned above.

Come to think of it I had also turned up the ACI fan from 1 to 2. More wiggle.

Also noticed a branch with some leaves turned sideways on the back left. Probably from dropping the cover from the humidifier on it.

759505F2-9AA2-47A8-94FF-9FC72A0D9EB3.jpeg

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

some phenotypes are more prone do this than some others, in most case nothing to worry about

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Tip hooking is usually a little more nitrogen than the plant likes.
What ever you are feeding cut back the nitrogen about 25% until the plant is a little larger.

B

Budclarkson

Tip hooking is usually a little more nitrogen than the plant likes.
What ever you are feeding cut back the nitrogen about 25% until the plant is a little larger.
No additional feeding but transplanted into FF Loco Coco and Ocean Forest mixed 50/50.

I still have the ACI 2x2 LED lighting at 30% @ 18” height and probably should be increasing the brightness up to 70% but the tips have me concerned.

B

Budclarkson

Also how bad is the Vivosun PH meter?

Just checked spring water and it was 8.4 and the tap was 9, usually I measure 6-7. Will have to recal.

B

Budclarkson

Directed the fan upwards to reduce any possible stress there.

B

Budclarkson

Plant is doing well now. Seems the plant was overwatered a bit. The underwater stress, and transplant before that didn’t help.

Cranked the lighting up to 50% and ease up to 70%.

Top Bottom