CBD Rich Strains

• Thread starter BUDOGHI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Fuck off yourself there boy , go look it up for yourself you lazy s.o.b, or is it too difficult for ya to go to straingeniuslabs or budgenius and take a look at what's in the database , for christ sake you can even search on CBD pecentages.

So much for 'em not existing ' eh jackass? Who's the " troll" again? Who was it that just posted useless verbiage.

NOW twit , since you utterly and completelt FAILED to put forth any info whilst sniveling about someone else you will of course toss up a whole slew of Cannatonic samples that are " 20 %" CBD content ......or WILL you.

Like I said , look for yourself , the higher content stuff is now run 8-10 % CBD , there's ONE sample from Koreatown Collective of Master Kush that went 19 plus **allegedly**.

I don't do "inflated" claims , GOT that? And some poncy berk on the 'net who demands that I accept overlyinflated claims isn't gonna get real far with me.

Now AGAIN Berk , since ya claim " his charts don't exist" make sure ya write to BOTH the companies above and tell 'em that they don't exist , and while you're at it come up with that sample that proves 20 % , especially consistently as regards Cannatonic.

There's an extremely LARGE amount of out and out *bullshit* going around with the new CBD development push.

Now issue me some more orders , see how far you get.

Everything in their database over 3%

Very well put Sir!
http://www.straingeniuslabs.com/search?title=&uid=&field_strain_id_value=&thc[min]=0&thc[max]=100&cbd[min]=3&cbd[max]=100&cbn[min]=0&cbn[max]=100

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Same one I mentioned and called bullshit on , more so since I run Master Kush , long enough that I've got a mother that's 3 years old.....

Right on Bluenote...I realize that now. :)

Yeah on that note, Ken do you have special plans for maximizing cbd potential or did you just mean the previous run wasn't all it could be for your quality standards? So far the only thing I've read on this is about harvesting before too much conversion occurs, but wondering if we can manipulate it much beyond the genetic tendencies with variables like feeding, light spectrum, etc. You guys with easy access to hplc/ms will be saving everyone else tons of work as you journal these varieties.

Another note on testing, and I'm only speaking from anecdotal experience, but after sampling known high cbd meds, id and comparison is easier to intuit. And concentrates will give an even better 'feel' for the physical effects to look for.

Bro, It was a nice looking tree. The buds were kinda leafy. and not Frosty at all.
Im not sure if there was something I could have done differently or not.

Yeah. a Testing machine would be handy

No doubt that concentrates are the way to go with CBD meds

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
just picked up some more cbd strains..... And the 2012 spannabis winner

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Hey Lead, less make us up a strain called aphex twin. The cannabinoid profile could be half cbd (and the other half just plain ol weird shit!)

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Hey Lead, less make us up a strain called aphex twin. The cannabinoid profile could be half cbd (and the other half just plain ol weird shit!)

Does the white count as plain old weird shit? I bet White Harlequin would probably be frosty. :)

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

It took me a minute to get your joke! hahaha, Your new avatar is freaky.
Man, too hard to look at for very long, those masks are indeed freaky. And that vid was definitely an appropriate response..

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

What, you think you're gonna just step in this thread with 10 post and start dropping links? Like we're gonna take our valuable time to bother clicking? (like i just did) Haha, just kidding, this new guy is legit, and so is the article. The authors have other interesting stuff published and are cb pioneers - prob a few folks here familiar with them..

Alkhemit

Alkhemit

Lol.. I started reading your comment and was like 'oh shit, man...' There are some newer published legitimate papers regarding CBD's effectiveness with gastrointestinal disorders but the one above is more general. I didn't mean any disrespect or to come off as arrogant. I've had friends sending CBD and endocannabinoid links and papers for a few months now due to my wife's illness so I didn't think when I shared the PDF. I'll be sure to self censor for a while :)

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
According to Etienne De Meijer, the biochemist that works for Hortipharm, The content of cannabidiol and the ratio of CBD/THC in cannabis are completely controlled by genetics. De Meijer has discussed this in the “Inheritance of the Cannabinoid Phenotype” See attached pdf

View attachment 335.full.pdf
El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Yeah its getting to the point where aquaintances who dont even know I use mmj (or maybe suspect) are asking, 'have you thought about trying that cbd stuff I keep hearing about on npr?' Alk if it helps your wife, grow her a ton of it and ingest as much as possible. Ok gonna go read the serious stuff now..

Hey anybody going to the Cannabis Therapeutics conference in AZ right now? I've watched all the lectures from the previous ones but haven't been able to make it to any, would really like to.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Like to hear more reports like this on other high cbd strains:

Jamaican Lion’s test results fluctuate based on when Shadrock harvests the plant within the 10- day flowering window. It has been tested six times to date. Jamaican Lion has tested at 9.7% CBD, 5.8% THC to 8.7% CBD, 6.8% THC, depending on when it harvested. He reports that the highest CBD content is found during week 8 of the plant’s growth cycle. By week 9, the CBD/THC ratio is closer to 1:1.

Making me wonder if I should pull some harlequin at week 8 and more at week 9.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

makes me wonder if I should pull some harlequin at week 8 and more at week 9.[/FONT][/B]
Please do and report back! Let's figure out if this early harvest rumour is true? I've started taking early samples of everything new I run for this exact reason, and also sampling at various dry/cure stages (although hard to do much with the anecdotal data, I don't have access to hplc yet).

Jamaican lion has some crazy colors, anybody here growing it? I'm also curious about everyone's experience regarding 1:1 vs the lower thc varieties? What do patients report on that? I rather like 1:1 or even higher thc for what I'm dealing with, but also wondering about the effects from the others (haven't tried harlequin, etc.)

How low are the psychoactive effects of <1:1 if you inhale vs ingesting, and where are they typically on the sedation scale? Do cbd-naive testers think these strains are just weaker medicine, or do they tend notice the joint/connective tissue loosening effects right away? Thanks for humoring my inexperience with these, just hard to come by in this neck of the woods and only so much room in the garden for cracking new seeds eh?

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

just realized the conference talks are up now at live.norml.org, not sure how long they'll be available so if interested might want to check out soon. More info at patients out of time site http://medicalcannabis.com

Harleequin

Harleequin

If you want a true CBD strain, go for Harlequin...Just like my name. It is quite high in CBD.

Top Bottom