Wanted Cbd seeds

• Thread starter 4plant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4plant

4plant

Hello all, I haven’t posted in awhile but I’m looking to replenish my cbd seed collection and can’t find anything worth buying in Canada.
cbd crew is sold out and growers choice won’t ship here anymore.
any good suggestions?
it’s for a winter grow and would love a good variety.
pure cbd/ 1:1 or 2:1 let me know what’s out there.
thanks!

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
I don't know much about CBD but my mom likes it. I told her when she wants to buy some I'll get her some from here and grow em for her. They are kind of costly though:

That's the only place I've seen em and that was just because it's in the menu and I happened across it (Not something I generally look for). I've purchased auto fems from them though personally

hyp3rids

hyp3rids

Hyp3
Supporter
I'd think twice about weedseeds Express as they claim to have Doug's Varin which is a high THCV strain, but there is no way they do as it heavily guarded variety.

DM me... I have big list of CBD seeds I've personally collected over the years.

Best, Hyp3

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
I'd think twice about weedseeds Express as they claim to have Doug's Varin which is a high THCV strain, but there is no way they do as it heavily guarded variety.

DM me... I have big list of CBD seeds I've personally collected over the years.

Best, Hyp3

I invited @Weedseedsexpress here actually so maybe they can chime in on that comment once their account is all setup.

Hear it from the horses mouth so to speak.

hyp3rids

hyp3rids

Hyp3
Supporter
I invited @Weedseedsexpress here actually so maybe they can chime in on that comment once their account is all setup.

Hear it from the horses mouth so to speak.
Yes, I would love to hear that too bro. I actually got in contact with them direct regarding the same thing.

hyp3rids

hyp3rids

Hyp3
Supporter
Look for a strain called cherry wine. Very cheap and one of the historic cbd producing plants on the planet.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah last I looked which was quite a while back I think cherry wine seeds were like $25 for hell somewhere between 20-50 seeds I can't remember bit like usual there will be breeding done with them and prices follow demand.

So hard to say what's a good price or where to get. I cannot remember but I would say almost anything bred with it should be significantly high in CBD.

Qeser

Qeser

You could try to find some here https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/product-category/cbd-gummies/. In fact, I'm not sure if they sell CBD seeds, but it's definitely worth asking. But, yeah, they used to sell seeds, if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, regarding this website, I've been buying CBD gummies from them for a long time now, and honestly, they're the best ones I've tried so far. They're fruit-flavored, super tasty, and affordable compared to other online shops. Definitely worth trying; you won't regret it!

SativaKid

SativaKid

Hello all, I haven’t posted in awhile but I’m looking to replenish my cbd seed collection and can’t find anything worth buying in Canada.
any good suggestions?
thanks!
I have some mixed CBD/THC seeds that I bred. Gorilla Girl X ACDC in feminized seeds. If you live anywhere near Windsor Ontario you can have some for free. They're great seeds, I breed cannabis seeds for a hobby

SativaKid

SativaKid

any good suggestions?
thanks!
OK I have a few 1:1 seeds I bred and other CBD seeds. I don't sell seeds but we can always barter somehow. I'm in Southern Ontario. But first you need the right kind of strain that you want to try. What medical issues? PM me

4plant

4plant

Thanks for the offer. I’ve been using cbd for years to relieve some ongoing back issues (scoliosis) and just to keep calm and focused during the day.
I did end up finding some…..
They are growing now and look good, but I’m always up for trying something different.

SativaKid

SativaKid

Thanks for the offer. I’ve been using cbd for years to relieve some ongoing back issues (scoliosis) and just to keep calm and focused during the day.
I did end up finding some…..
They are growing now and look good, but I’m always up for trying something different.
Some guy on this site has traded Cherry Wine Fems. I jumped on it. I made so many trades I forget who. But I have none to spare.

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

I have some mixed CBD/THC seeds that I bred. Gorilla Girl X ACDC in feminized seeds. If you live anywhere near Windsor Ontario you can have some for free. They're great seeds, I breed cannabis seeds for a hobby
I’ll test these strains if any seeds left also

M

MajnoSans

Hello 4plant, if you don't know what to buy for your CDB collection, then read this article 10 Best Nano CBD Products, which talks about the best preparations made from CDB.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Me and 1diesel1 have both had pretty good luck with GTRseeds.com - I will personally say the guy Emery who takes care of customer service is a very friendly, very helpful guy and will go beyond the call of duty to make sure you get what you're looking for.

Top Bottom