CBDA & CBGA prevent covid

• Thread starter lvstealth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
ive been recovering from shoulder surgery, and finally i am able to play on the computer!

ive had a lot of time to read though!

someone should exploit this early. extract without decarbing cbd weed and make flu prevention pills!

growsince79

growsince79

ive been recovering from shoulder surgery, and finally i am able to play on the computer!

ive had a lot of time to read though!

someone should exploit this early. extract without decarbing cbd weed and make flu prevention pills!

I feel your pain. I had a reverse total shoulder replacement. Just starting to feel better after 6 months... GL and speedy recovery...

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
its my right side, im right handed. never thought about some of the simplest things i cannot do with only a left hand!

thanks for the good wishes, much appreciated and much needed!

im at 3 weeks today, so a slow start, the sling thing sucks, im grumpy and rolling is an interesting adventure with lots of unique words involved. to be honest the weed helps most. the pills help im sure, but that is slow to work and i never get a good stretch of relief! but if i smoke, it is pretty instant, and it relaxes my whole body. funny how i never know how tense i am till i smoke and actually relax!

growsince79

growsince79

its my right side, im right handed. never thought about some of the simplest things i cannot do with only a left hand!

im at 3 weeks today, so a slow start, the sling thing sucks, im grumpy and rolling is an interesting adventure with lots of unique words involved. to be honest the weed helps most. the pills help im sure, but that is slow to work and i never get a good stretch of relief! but if i smoke, it is pretty instant, and it relaxes my whole body. funny how i never know how tense i am till i smoke and actually relax!
Was it reverse tsa? I just finish formal pt. I can now lift 5lbs over my head. Still aches a lot..

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
they did 4 things, one was grind off a bone spur and grind down the gnarly collarbone joint. then the cuff muscles got redone to hold it in place so it didnt just slide out. broke something so they could re-set it in the right place, and last they cleaned up all the dead stuff and bone chips.

and they put a few stitches in my biceps, it was torn pretty badly, but not off, so they sort of tacked it back.

it hurts, but not like before, so that is good. i just get so frustrated not being able to do things! simple things! like the twist motion to empty an ice tray. or pulling up/down pants!!!!

growsince79

growsince79

they did 4 things, one was grind off a bone spur and grind down the gnarly collarbone joint. then the cuff muscles got redone to hold it in place so it didnt just slide out. broke something so they could re-set it in the right place, and last they cleaned up all the dead stuff and bone chips.

and they put a few stitches in my biceps, it was torn pretty badly, but not off, so they sort of tacked it back.

it hurts, but not like before, so that is good. i just get so frustrated not being able to do things! simple things! like the twist motion to empty an ice tray. or pulling up/down pants!!!!
Putting socks on and tying my shoes was the worst. It's finally getting to where I can do things and now my right shoulder is going out. Getting old sucks.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
for sure. socks and shoes were the worst when my arm was broken. and toothpaste on a tooth brush.. typing (i'm a programmer by trade)... we take for granted what it means to have a fully working body and realize real quick when we don't. hope you recover quickly!

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i think it is pretty cool that they can make a few small holes and do things with a scope. they used a nerve block too, so i had rubber arm for about 36 hours, and no pain at all... till it wore off then wowee! i had to sleep in a recliner for the first week or so.

i use to race dirt bikes in my younger days. i have lots of parts that need some maintenance. ive had 3 total knees (not three knees, left knee twice), some metal in my thumb to make it work without the middle joint. a rebuild of my temporal mandibular joints with some Teflon and staples, and a foot thing or two that got me some titanium!

the only really good news is that im healthy except the ortho stuff. i like that everything i need takes little diagnosis, usually just a picture. they can point to the issue and fix it right up!

i had about a year plus when i just couldnt sleep. they tried everything and had no clue, kept pushing drugs of every type! i stopped playing their game and looked back at some things id written (texts, emails and facebook things) and i realized that the sleep thing started when i stopped smoking cigs. so, and im sure this wouldnt be the doctors recommendation, i started smoking again and started sleeping my normal sleep.

because of those type things i hate the doctors... except the ortho crew! its like doctors dont need to be a real doctor anymore, the insurance company has a flowchart and that is what the doctor has to do so the doctors stopped thinking!

i had some CBD weed and since i started growing my smoke i decided to make it into qwiso. i didnt cook this one in the rice cooker, i just used a fan and a shallow glass oblong 9x13 so it stayed CBD-A

i took the (not decarbed) cbd stuff and made up a bunch of equal piles and froze it. i got some pill casings and stuck the frozen stuff in (all pretty close to the same size, and filled casings that are the size like a potassium capsule)

i took one, and i will take one a day till they run out, i made about a gross (i think i counted 147)

i dont mask, but am double vaxxed and boosted. it wont hurt me, but theoretically i wont get the cron! or any of the next ones...

so, because i am so science-y <---sarcasm...

if i dont get flu by the time i run out i will instantly assume it works! lol (likewise if i dont get run over by a truck i will make the assumption it also protected me from that!)

if not, i ate some cbd gunk that i was never going to use now that i grow good thc weed!

woffoukigritoi

woffoukigritoi

It's great to see that you're already recovering. I just recently had surgery on my ankle and I still can't move around on my own. At the moment, I still have a lot of pain in the joint. No matter how I tried to get rid of the pain, what preparations I did not smeared the joint, the only thing that helps me is cbd cream canada, which is based on organic coconut oil and juniper berries and laurel leaves where organic beeswax is used.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter

How does one sleep jn such situations?

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
it is interesting. in a recliner works best. im at 6 weeks tomorrow and just sleeping in bed, cant roll over at all and im a side sleeper... the chair is where i end up most nights

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I'm one of those guys that will like rolling in middle of his sleep I can only imagine if you tried doing that how bad that would be excruciating well here's to you healing up quick and feeling better soon so you could roll over in bed pain free

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

so, because i am so science-y <---sarcasm...

if i dont get flu by the time i run out i will instantly assume it works! lol (likewise if i dont get run over by a truck i will make the assumption it also protected me from that!)

Download

Top Bottom