Cbdemon Grow 2016

• Thread starter CBDEMON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Starting a few seeds for a stealthy outdoor run. Strains are (2) kaya's koffee ix and (4) jack herer x pink 2.0, or possibly jack s1 (male seemed to be virtually sterile). They are in keg cups of pro mix, very lightly amended with black gold n&o mix. I'll start feeding at the sign of the fourth et of true leaves. My feeds will consist of ACTs, bokashi tea, aloe vera, coconut water and an assortment of dry amendments. Once sexed I will be taking clones and flowering some testers outside before spring rolls around. Here they are at 10 days, I need to get em under a little stronger light. Koffee ix on the left, the other 4 are jack. Ill post again when theres something worth looking at. See ya

Cbdemon grow 2016

ABENAKI

ABENAKI

Starting a few seeds for a stealthy outdoor run. Strains are (2) kaya's koffee ix and (4) jack herer x pink 2.0, or possibly jack s1 (male seemed to be virtually sterile). They are in keg cups of pro mix, very lightly amended with black gold n&o mix. I'll start feeding at the sign of the fourth et of true leaves. My feeds will consist of ACTs, bokashi tea, aloe vera, coconut water and an assortment of dry amendments. Once sexed I will be taking clones and flowering some testers outside before spring rolls around. Here they are at 10 days, I need to get em under a little stronger light. Koffee ix on the left, the other 4 are jack. Ill post again when theres something worth looking at. See ya

View attachment 573300
I love your feeding line-up. Had to smile today so thankyou.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Thanks for the well wishes guys!
So, the first of these seeds were planted on the 4th and they are taking thir sweet ass time under these unfavorable light conditions (also stretching more than I'd like) but im making do with it. They are okay so far. I was also recently fortunate enough to get some cuts back that I gave to a friend (gg4, maple leaf indica). I'm going to have to nurse em back to health but happy to have em back. Another reason giving friends cuts is awesome!

ctha #5 x purple drank x mr white
20160227 215634

Kaya's koffee ix from pnwroots- excited about these ones.
20160227 215308

jack 1 and 2. I either fucked up #1 a little some how, or its varieagated maybe?
20160227 215345

closer in on the jack #1
20160227 215450

take care friends.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey brother, Your young ones are starting to show themselves. My two Cookies are about the same age. Now we are in the hoping for females mode! I think I see what's making Jack #1 unhappy. It wants some caffeine like your two Folgers Koffee's are getting in those pots.:)

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Nah, not necessarily. I had these under cfls for a good while because im not really supposed to be growing where im at and they were easier to stow away quickly.
Once I can get a couple clones off of these I will be able to veg thm under better conditions. About to be moving again at the end of the month. @McCannabis

McCannabis

McCannabis

Nah, not necessarily. I had these under cfls for a good while because im not really supposed to be growing where im at and they were easier to stow away quickly.
Once I can get a couple clones off of these I will be able to veg thm under better conditions. About to be moving again at the end of the month. @McCannabis
Dude I know the feeling. I was mid grow and faced with moving within two weeks. It gets your gears turning though. LOL. Yeah I've been using CFL's too. Just curious!

McCannabis

McCannabis

How long has it been in that pot? Could be root bound, had a plant thy size in a 3gal and I had roots all the way at the bottom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom