Cbdemon Grow 2016

• Thread starter CBDEMON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

It's been in that pot for a little over two weeks. It is fully rooted but not rootbound yet; checked the roots yesterday because I was curious about that as well. Debating whether or not I care about that runt enough to let it take up my very limited space under the light. @McCannabis

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Top medical and top shelf buds available and we ship world wide [email protected].

We got what it takes to get High and to get Cured.
We can provide you with high qualities of medical marijuana for
patients suffering from Depression ,Glaucoma,Anxiety and
Tension,Headaches,Chronic Pain and Nausea,Mental and Physical Fatigue
and for Calming Aromatherapy. Price is negotiable and varies depending
on the size of sale!! Contact

via email [email protected]View attachment 583762

Gtfo of here
Get banned!!

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Top medical and top shelf buds available and we ship world wide [email protected].

We got what it takes to get High and to get Cured.
We can provide you with high qualities of medical marijuana for
patients suffering from Depression ,Glaucoma,Anxiety and
Tension,Headaches,Chronic Pain and Nausea,Mental and Physical Fatigue
and for Calming Aromatherapy. Price is negotiable and varies depending
on the size of sale!! Contact

via email [email protected]View attachment 583762

LULZ! Prepare to be banned. Reported already

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Nature is damn beautiful. Mosquito plant has delicate little flowers with electric magenta stigmas.
DSC05135

Be well friends.

Orcaman

Orcaman

The key with t5 is as close as possible but if done right ive seen some of the tightest stacked plants coming out of veg from under my t5, prefer it to hid veg
I love using T5 lighting in veg. Bulb development has come along way. Currently I'm using Spectralux 6500K Blue T5 in my four bulb 2ft. They perform much better then the standard Hydrofarm bulbs and only cost $30. Check these bulbs out. They are a little pricey though.
143123-250.jpg

Price: $160.00
Item Details
PowerVEG is different than other T5 lamps. Not only does it produce a well balanced spectrum for your plants, it also provides UVA and UVB. UV is an essential component of the spectrum that produces stronger, healthier plants, allowing them to produce higher quality fruits and flowers. The sooner you introduce UV to your plants, the better your end product. No other T5 bulb on the market produces a spectrum with this quality or UV of any kind.
Now that I'm using LED with UV and IR in bloom I plan to use it in Veg as well as soon as I get a second LED light.
Hey CBDEMON, Love that Mosquito plant. Happy Spring!:)

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

A couple of updates-- took some pics with my old point n shoot camera. Those tablet pics above really look like shit (no more of that) and these aren't too much better, haha.
Koffee IX 1 and 2
DSC05136

Koffee IX #2 (tall pheno) confirmed female.
DSC05143

top down angle #2. And all them coffee stains in my carpet. haha.
DSC05139

Koffee IX #1 - unconfirmed.
DSC05142

Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien x Mr Drank 1 and 2 .
DSC05144

Diggin' this spiky pheno here. You can tell those CFLs were letting the plants stretch out like bajeezus. Much tighter node spacing here.
#2 , I think?
DSC05150

Jack #2 - Confirmed female.
DSC05162

top shot of it-
DSC05160

And lastly, Jack #2 was confirmed male and trashed. No pics of that jackassery- no pun intended. I'll be moving in 3 days so I've got to get my plan of action cemented asap. Take it sleazy.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Looks like you need to get a carpet cleaner!:) I was hoping you were coming to Colorado and we could finally meet. Hope the move goes nice and smooth!

Top Bottom