CBDEMON is at some new gear in the new year!

• Thread starter CBDEMON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

It's been pretty busy in this neck of the woods lately. Lots of work collecting supplies, genetics, dialing in, and learning a hell of a lot along the way. Now seems a good time to pop some of these beauties. This year I'm working with primarily seeds, which has definitely been a learning experience, but fortunately, this time a good one. I'm working with Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien, Pink 2.0, Romuloxxx, and GDPxFLAV currently, though I'll be popping more seeds 5 at a time as I cull males and weaker plants.

ROMULOXXX #5

Cbdemon is at some new gear in the new year 4

ROMULOXXX #4 ("Gobblox")

Image 1

ROMULOXXX #3

Image 2

ROMULOXXX # 5

Image 3

GDP x FLAV #2

Image 5

Cbdemon is at some new gear in the new year
Image 1
Image 2
Image 4
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

CROUCHING TIGER(s)
Image 26

Above is our CTHA #2, basically confirmed male, but giving it a couple more days before culling. It's looking like the #'s 1,4, and 5 are females, but again they're a little bit young to be sure.

ROMULOXXX: I know I forgot to mention this, but with the romuloxxx, our goal was to make a hybrid that combines the yield and sturdiness of our cut of Flav (Space Queen x Romulan BCGA) with the density, vigor, and extra resin content of the XXX clone (pre 98 x master). This has been our first pollen chuck, we are by no means expecting a princess, or genius pheno, but rather gaining more experience and reaping a few benefits along the way. They are currently in week 3 and are just gaining a first coat of resin.

Image 29

RomuloXXX #4- certainly looking like a romulan, and a yielder.

RomXXX #1, nothing special looking here so far.
Image 27

(below) RomXXX#4 preflower set. Waiting for the towers...
Image 30

Here's our most stout pheno from our 5 RomuloXXX plants, the #5. It seems to be the closest to the mother of what we have popped so far. (BELOW)

Image 28

I'll have a veg update on the Pink 2.0s in a day or two.

Image 24
justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

they look hungry bro but otherwise very healthy and lush, nice job and good luck going forward.

peace, bozo

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

they look hungry bro but otherwise very healthy and lush, nice job and good luck going forward.

peace, bozo
Thanks. Yep. They definitely needed a little food when those were taken. I've been running the nutes on the low end this run, trying to keep up with cuttings and culling out males. I've fed em a few nice meals since then so they should be good and happy.

Here's an update on the Pink 2.0s and a couple CTHA:

We have a CTHA #3 dude... (unfortunately)
DSC01369

The nards of doom on CTHA#3
DSC01363

Fortunately the CTHA I thought was a male in an earlier post turned out to be female. My ratio of males to fems (out of 5 so far) on CTHA is 2:1 with the last two still holding out on me. My confirmed lady looks to be dominant on the Starfighter side, shes 5-6" taller than all of the other plants with a much more tower structure than the other stouter Crouchings.

And now the Pink 2.o...

Our Pink pheno #3 has some nice pink/maroon striping coming from the petioles down and striping the stem. Hopefully this is a good trait to see *fingers crossed*

DSC01358

She's pretty in pink.

Here's a top shot of her. Pink #3
DSC01370

Below we have Pink#4
DSC01368

Pink #2 below
DSC01376

Pink#1
DSC01375

And last we have our runt, Pink#5
DSC01377

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I surely thought the RomuloXXX were further ahead in flowering, but according to my 12/12 date these are at 4 weeks 1 day. These are not the best quality pics.

RomuloXXX#2
DSC01448

RomuloXXX#4
DSC01450

RomuloXXX#5
DSC01449

#4 and 5 are definitely nitrogen whores once flowering sets in. Going to have to take that into account the next time I run these ladies.

- On a side note: I popped 3 more Crouching Tiger Hidden Aliens, 3 more Pink 2.0, and 3 Love Triangle x Nigerian biker last night, so we'll have a germ update after 48hrs.

CBDMN

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Really been liking the structure of this CTHA #2. It's setting up an ample amount of preflowers and she's really got me excited. Fun with the CTHA will be commencing shortly!
DSC01458

here's a group shot in the tent-
DSC01457

RomuloXXX are at 32 days flowering. CTHA #2 just hit 20days, CTHA #1 is at 18days and CTHA #5 @ 14 days

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I think it's safe to say that it's going to be a good year with start like that! Your plants looking amazing bro. :)
Haha, it just may be!:-) This is my first indoor grow since I started really grasping how to take care of my plants.Thanks a lot man! These ladies are doing great by themselves- I'm just here for the ride at this point.

Looking good CBDMN! The Rom crosses are beastly!!
Much appreciated, thanks for checking em out! The Romulan traits from the male showed up pretty heavily in all of the beans of RomuloXXX so far- really liking em, I just want a slightly more indica bud structure.

looking great bro! those girls are brimmin with health.
neverbreak
Aww yeauh. happy bitches, happy CBDEMON. Thank you. Much respect!

Latest posts

Top Bottom