CBDEMON's indoor/outdoor goodness 2013

• Thread starter CBDEMON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Hey farmers, it's CBDEMON here. Another amateur SoCal grower just trying to provide myself and close friends and family with safe, quality cannabis. I've been lurking the thcfarmer site for a couple years now and I think that sharing my progress will help force me to keep a log of what I have been working on as well as help me improve my techniques through feedback. So, without too much boring introduction, here are my current indoor babies.

INDOOR VEG MOMS
THE FLAV:
Sprintphoto bra23s

This is a Space Queen-leaning TGA "The Flav" male. Going to keep him handy for a bit of pollen.
Sprintphoto bbjunt

Here is The Flav (pheno #2) Female(Romulan BCGAx Space Queen)
Sprintphoto bvff5t

The Flav (pheno #3) male is (I believe) a Romulan dominant expression

INDOOR CLONES
XXX(pre 98 bubba x master kush)
Bubba Kush
The Flav (pheno #2)
Lemon Kush

Clone setup
Sprintphoto bsox1u

Close ups
Sprintphoto bnw4yt

Lately I have been doing most of my vegging indoors and the flowering outside--should have pics of what little left I have of the outdoor tonight/tomorrow. I'll continue to log my grow every couple days as it goes on. Lost around half of my plant stock a couple weeks ago because I didn't test my preemptive caterpillar spray so I am playing catch up, but I've got big plans for the end of summer and approach of fall. Thanks for looking!

Sprintphoto bh1jwt
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Thanks man, I'm an indica lover clearly. Theres lots of room for improvement with my current strain stock though. The clone banks in So Cal have been taking forever to get my new orders ready. I'll definitely be doing a couple of crosses with my two Flav males and some quicker kush clones. Can't wait to try my hands at breeding for the first time and who knows, maybe i'll get something I really like.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Well, here is an update on my indoor ladies. Getting a little bit of leaf curl on the edges of my younger plants, I'm guessing it was a minor ph issue or problem with the cleanliness of the water I used last. Regardless, everything is growing and looking relatively happy.
SprintPhoto bichpv

Below we have a couple new clones that were gifted from a friend:
SprintPhoto bykirv

And here we have a shot of my XXX (pre 98 bubba x master) mother who has been flowering for around 3.5 weeks now. She got really fucked up when I sprayed my plants without testing the spray first on a smaller area, but she will still produce me some nice buds. She's a trooper!
SprintPhoto bigy4u

Yeah, this picture is crap quality. I'll take some better quality bud shots this evening

Kebz

Kebz

Thought i'd pass by and say hi. Nice work by the way, the girls look good. Very nice selection, Bubba is such a tasty smoke and who doesn't like a bit of Lemon Kush :)

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

My outdoor ladies:

Lemon Kush
SprintPhoto bxve2m

Bubba Kush (got a bit fucked up but) recovering nicely.
SprintPhoto b5t20k

XXX (pre 98 bubba x master kush) young'in
SprintPhoto byhlvl

Cherry Kush, definitely not a favorite of mine, but a decent yielder.
SprintPhoto bskrbl

XXX close-up with crappy phone camera
SprintPhoto bgfh4f

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Can't wait to run some more bubble!
Here's a shot of some 72micron full melt bubble, made in a mini washing machine. It's a mutt run of XXX, Bubba Kush, Skywalker, Strawberry Diesel, and Cherry Kush. Got some nice kushy floral hashy taste.
SprintPhoto bwtqab

This is only the first time i've run bubble bags and I'm already really liking the process, and more importantly-the results.

Heres the 73micron bubble. Nice stuff but not full melt
SprintPhoto b4i4cb

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

A couple shots from yesterday. Going to get some better pics of the chunkiness later today.

XXX (MOMMY) at week 5
SprintPhoto bp33ss
SprintPhoto bq45ot

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

A couple new bud shots of my XXX mom and clone flowering.

My chunky mother:-)
Image 1

Preflowers showing on my XXX young'un

Image 2

I had more pictures for my update but unfortunately some won't load for me for some reason. Anyways, thanks for checking it out and good luck with your harvest this fall!

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Without further interruptions now, some shots of my summer plants.

LEMON KUSH pre harvest
DSC01051

STRAWBERRY DIESEL @ 5.5WKS
DSC01097

STRAWBERRY D - different shot @5wks
DSC01103

XXX pre flowers
DSC01121

pre trim Lemon Kush flower
DSC01148

Some nice Lemon Kush flowers post trim
DSC01154

Another fuzzy Strawberry Diesel flower
DSC01167

A Bubba Kush pre chop @ 9 weeks
DSC01176

The wonders a little cold weather does for the beauty of BUBBA KUSH
DSC01178

BUBBA headshot
DSC01183

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Some XXX full melt bubble and a little canoli
DSC01195

A smurf-sized GDP mom volunteered to get seeded by the Flav male pollen, as well as a couple fine XXX and bubba ladies.
DSC01201

Bubba Kush
DSC01218

heres a side shot of the Bubba
DSC01217

...and that brings us to now. 6 more have to finish outside before the real brutal rain and cold comes, but everything is looking good and the future is bright!

Latest posts

Top Bottom