CBF Genetics

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey All... anybody remember my friend CBF. Been growin his genetics for awhile, anybody else got any going? Hes been kinda layin low. Real good breeder and super nice fella.

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

I've been wanting to run some of his gear for many many years but have never managed to score any of it. Doesn't look like that will change any time soon.

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
i run his strawberry dogs grew out five seeds found 2 keepers i compare the high on these to a mild alcohal they are very potentan. One has a strwberry cream with a musky under tone in the taste and the other has a weird strawberry chemical taste one runs ten weeks the other i could probably push to 12 weeks but never have yet C'BF's gear is solid and i would recomend it to all if you can get ahold of it

kootenai

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea I got the s dog as well. Also loved his OG Jks cleaner cross.. Had to start anew as my grow froze, just the way it goes. 10-12 weeks seems right for most plants. I kinda chuckle when some say done in 48-60 days, just no way any plant is ready in less than 10 wks...IMO.. I preferdirt, ocean forest, age old. Works for me.

sky high

sky high

A solid guy with solid genetics.

CBF doesn't >>>>just<<<< chuck pollen like so many others do. Some of the selections you folks are talking about took MANY years/cycles in the works to get to the point where they were offered for sale.

His beans are based on genetics, not ego....and he breeds for >PURPOSE<, not profit.... and that is something that I see as rarity in the breeding world today.

Proud to call him a friend, fer sure. Be well, bro! Gimme a call sometime.....

s h

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes hes is awesome no bullshiter. Iam lucky to know him. hes generous, honest, but kinda homely lookin LOL..

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
this is all very good info, i purchased some of his Strawberry x Grapefruit awhile back, kinda of an impulse buy. I havent really found to much info on it. but after reading this thread, im kinda excited to get em popin. always good to know a lil bit about the breeder whos gear your runnin. thanks everyone for your positive reassurance.

true grit

true grit

I'm still hoping for some more Sour haze...where ya at homie? hehe.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Just got done vapin some of CBFs NH X TW, a cut from moonshine, tastes like lemon drop candy. Buds are kinda small and skraggley for a CBF grow, but its DYNOMITE!!! Nothin like a new cross to make your head pound!!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Got that sour haze from seed, almost ready to flower, lookin good...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Got a couple

Packs of his Strawberry X Grapefruit, can't wait to run these. Sounds like a very cool dude

mal

sky high

sky high

Yes hes is awesome no bullshiter. Iam lucky to know him. hes generous, honest, but kinda homely lookin LOL..

>>>>>>snicker<<<<<<

Folks, if you have his beans/keeper cuts from his beans....grow 'em and share the love.... :)

Maybe he'll chime in here @ some point but I know he's busy and has many other things on his plate right now other than sitting in front of the computer.

Good luck bro.

s h

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Should I ask the obvious chickenman lol

No worries can share.. cant return pms on here yet, so whatto do?

Indica Jones

Indica Jones

Cedarberry farms..............oh yes

I would like his Strawberry Cough.

He mentioned in an old thread that Mothra was working on some of his gear.

Top Bottom