Cbf

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Got a call from CBF today, hes doing great loving his new scene, things are going well, he deserves it, great friend to have...,CM

Billygoat

Billygoat

Glad to hear it. Tell CBF, old Billygoat said high and best wishes. Glad to hear he's doing well.
later,
BG

true grit

true grit

Yea brother man, good to hear. Tell em we all said what up and blessings!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
He sounded great, working hard, said hes got legs of steel from hill walking.Hes taking a break with wife enjoying San Francisco.
really glad to see things working out For him. We miss him here on farm he really was a great help. CM

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
glad to here everythings working out for him do you know if he will still be breeding

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Not sure about breeding, think is on hold for now, but iam sure he will resume someday, we need his awesome gear....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey kootenai, you anywhere near eastern Washington? Used to go to pow wow at Kootenai reservation near Pend Orille river Wash. My uncle ran a summer camp on the river 60s and 70s .

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ya know it just goes to show. CBF was struggling with his back pain issues, and a bunch of other shit. He was unable to work his regular job. He went from $30.00hr. running heavy equipment to doing farm labor which pays way less. He was never late, worked thru the pain, seldom bitched, is honest in all his affairs, supplied his patients a 1/4 zip weekly free, hung in there thru some tuff times. He several times went without mj because his word to his patients was gold. So its shows, not giving up, being honest and true to others and self sooner or later things will work out. Iam so happy to see him happy, great guy he deserves happiness and serenity... CM

T

Townes

he really is a great guy. I'm glad he's doing well. last i talked to him it sounded like he was ready for something new.

Top Bottom