CC Alien OG

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Ok im starting a journal for the caliconnect. alien og since its a pretty intreresting strain. Some say its fire and some say its not worth the time. Lets all watch this girl do her thing. I understand that the clone i have is just a copy of one seed out of the many that were produced so this clone shouldnt represent all alien og species out there but gives us an idea of what was created. Its hardly traceable online so i couldnt find too much info.

Im having trouble with the pic. Should be up in a bit.

Im starting it off outdoors in miraclegro soil.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Bro I just grew some out from a free clone I was given from P.0 very nice color and lots of resin production I think it was an alien leaner it smelled like bubble gum as it grew not what I was looking for scraped the mother plant I hung on to it cuz to me it looked like it had tahoe leaf's....Good luck with yours!!!!

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Ok im starting a journal for the caliconnect. alien og since its a pretty intreresting strain. Some say its fire and some say its not worth the time. Lets all watch this girl do her thing. I understand that the clone i have is just a copy of one seed out of the many that were produced so this clone shouldnt represent all alien og species out there but gives us an idea of what was created. Its hardly traceable online so i couldnt find too much info.

Im having trouble with the pic. Should be up in a bit.

Im starting it off outdoors in miraclegro soil.

yes i got the pure alien and i found info about them at advanced marajauna.com
under alien technology strain mines still vegin hows yours i gt a pic in my journal
DGD

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
"pure alien" I would say not likely. Pics please.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
yes i got the pure alien and i found info about them at advanced marajauna.com
under alien technology strain mines still vegin hows yours i gt a pic in my journal
DGD

I would say not>>Only person who had pure alien was obsoul33t<<
you most likely have a hybrid of the cross

>>looking forward to seeing your grow jeezer
gtd:passingjoint:

Jeezer

Jeezer

I'll bet it's Fire

cant wait bro :harvest:

Bro I just grew some out from a free clone I was given from P.0 very nice color and lots of resin production I think it was an alien leaner it smelled like bubble gum as it grew not what I was looking for scraped the mother plant I hung on to it cuz to me it looked like it had tahoe leaf's....Good luck with yours!!!!

thanks Rush, i really hope its worth my time cuz ive been testing for keepers for a while now. I got this clone from og genetics in socal.

I have a Pure Kush cut that im running as well. i think it may be what im looking for:harvest:

Jeezer

Jeezer

I would say not>>Only person who had pure alien was obsoul33t<<
you most likely have a hybrid of the cross

>>looking forward to seeing your grow jeezer
gtd:passingjoint:

Thanks bro ill try to keep you guys updated.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That pheno looks more Tahoe OG leaning cuz it's so tall & skinny.. Mine was short & stumpy with lots of side branches with thick stems.. Way different then ur's.. Ur's looks killer..if u no how 2 Supercrop u should pinch her 2 make her start 2 bush out.. She's gunna b Dank!!!

Jeezer

Jeezer

Yea thats what i was thinking. She got topped accidentally alrwady lol. Pic up soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom