CC Larry OG

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

Hey Farmers ... Havnt been on for a long while .. Ever since the new look... But I thought Id stop by say hello and show a couple pics of one of my latest favorites... Larry OG Kush from Swerve and the Gang.. Been real happy personally with there gear .. Have now found an excellent Tahoe keeper as well... This stuff is pure Lemon Pledge Fuel.. Great High, devastingly strong,
Cc larry og 2
Cc larry og
Cc larry og 3
Cc larry og 3
yet your not locked down like say a Pre98 Bubba..... .... Larry OG pulled at 68 days

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

yooooo Jah was wondering where u went hadn't seen any dank ass pics of that DPD x Bubba Kush man that was a beautiful cross.......that LL looks awesome bro gotta love that Lemon Pledge running the CHem Valley Kush now and you can really smell it coming through....anyways good to see yah back on and always like seeing the pics of your dank......cheers bro!

dlovejah

dlovejah

Yo Mitchy Broda.. Its good to see ya .. thanks man well let me take a walk around and look at all your dank... Always Kill... TTYS .d

JulezSD

JulezSD

Hey Farmers ... Havnt been on for a long while .. Ever since the new look... But I thought Id stop by say hello and show a couple pics of one of my latest favorites... Larry OG Kush from Swerve and the Gang.. Been real happy personally with there gear .. Have now found an excellent Tahoe keeper as well... This stuff is pure Lemon Pledge Fuel.. Great High, devastingly strong,View attachment 221466View attachment 221465View attachment 221467View attachment 221467 yet your not locked down like say a Pre98 Bubba..... .... Larry OG pulled at 68 days
I hope mine look that good GOOD JOB!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
looks like you're gonna have a fat yield of OG dankness! let us know how it smokes bro...i've had lots of luck with their gear. just had to weed out the Afghani phenos, but their are some true keepers their.

dlovejah

dlovejah

It smokes fantastic justblazen... This is my second run with her.. First run I gave her to much Nitrogen... Really doesnt require much as i like my plants to autumn fade as they would in nature... Its weird not that much Resin on the leaves like some of my more potent strains but shell kick your ass with a nice Head as well.. Right up my alley.. Thanks for stopping by Farmers...

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah i found a killer pheno in 5 beans of the LarryOG regs. Might have to pop the rest since i didnt keep the mofo

S

sliknuts89

What method did you use to grow dlovejah ? Hopefully coco and canna like mine are going and how many seeds to find pheno?

2DogWalker

Sup dlove been a while brotha....hope things are going well and wanna thank u for sealing the deal grabbing me a pack of these for certainly! Looks great hope things are going well and health is abundant!

Take care man,
2dogwalker

pugliese63

pugliese63

Thanks for sharing those. I've got a few packs of Cali Connect gear including the Larry OG. Lemon and Fuel, sounds dank and tasty. May have to get these started after seeing how nice yours are.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

you get a good smellin one?

I ***FUCKING LOVE**** larry OG. I ran some of CC's, and found some amazing looking phenos, but both that i wanted to keep and run had that ak-ish like hay smell in the cure. it sucked cause that shit was sooooo bomb, easy to grow, yielded well (for larry's) but i cant sacrifice the taste lol.ended up just runnin a cut of elites lemon larry, that was sufficient. haha

I hope you found one! god did i try, they grew like fuckin monsters though that is for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom