CC OG Raskal Grow 4x600w

• Thread starter j wizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
j wizzle

j wizzle

co2 is a must bro. i would get a generator and watch em dense up like rocks!

im tight on funds right now and co2 is going to run me a couple grand. its coming, just not the first thing on my list. i can still fit another 4 lights in my space, so thats going to get me alot more bud than any co2 system can give me.

im getting around 3-4 oz/plant right now on the chem. im getting 6-8 oz/plant on the heavier yeilders like the power kush

i actually think co2 is the last priority. i need a water chiller, UC and 4 more lights. then ill mess with the co2

j wizzle

j wizzle

a few more pics. looks like i have a few phenos to chose from, the huge leafed smells like the pinesol lemon when i rub the stem.

the dark plants are the chems, huge leaves on those as well. at least 9" fans..

2nd pic is chem

3rd is pinesol lemon

IMG 0113
IMG 0114
IMG 0115
IMG 0116
IMG 0117
IMG 0118
IMG 0119
IMG 0120
j wizzle

j wizzle

some updates.... 3 females, killed the males, i dont have room to breed and i have some ogiesel and some alien kush on the way that i will use to make some seeds for myself and a few friends

going to put into flower in a week or so, so the show will start to get interesting soon

i have 3 phenos it looks like, can you get let me know by looking at the fan leaves?

skinny leaves on 1, fat bushy leaves on the other 2. i hope i get a fire pheno!!!

IMG 0145
IMG 0160
IMG 0163
IMG 0165
j wizzle

j wizzle

3 females...2 freaks that didnt grow well, 1 bomb keeper. ill see if i have pics of finished plants/product around.

im doing a new scrog right now and ill post those pics up in here too i guess. this run will be the real deal, temps were a bit high last round so maybe its my fault, we will see. everything else went well but the 2 freak raskal phenos. the pheno i kept yeilded over a HP. my chems yielded a bit over a QP each.

j wizzle

j wizzle

these are the only pics i have of the raskal and any nugs from this round....sorry. i messed up my settings on my cam so all my pics of last round were blurry and they dont do the keeper justice... chunky buds, affie leaning with a bit of a pinesol lemon cleaner taste/smell. good smoke for sure, this next round should be some kill though. the freak pheno is looking better too.

IMG 1900
IMG 1895
j wizzle

j wizzle

this is my raskals on day 16-17. 2nd pic is my freak from last round. i have white bubba and alien kush f2 going with these raskals and my chem too.

IMG 1962   raskal
IMG 1956   raskal 2
IMG 1955   raskal
IMG 1948
B

BongToker

looks great j wizzle, feeling the set up and scrog, keep up the good work homie

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Mo Fiya!!!!! nice grow, Jwizz! I like that setup. Low plant count, great yield, stellar genetics!

marski420

marski420

I'm excited to see how they turn out bro, I have a 10 pack of raskals og right now. Cant grow them for another few months though unfortunately but am excited to see what I'm in for.. peace bro

j wizzle

j wizzle

Mo Fiya!!!!! nice grow, Jwizz! I like that setup. Low plant count, great yield, stellar genetics!

my setup has totally changed from the beginning of this thread. im rockin a DIY undercurrent with 2-5 plants per 27 gal bucket with a single bucket per light. i copied thier design for 2 runs and im going to make some improvements on it this round. its much easier with this setup, my last setup was a pain.

ill post up pics of the finished buds here for sure this time, its looking great right now.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

it looks like your cloner works quite well.. i would like to see the inner workings of it.. is it just a dwc or are you running a lil aero if you have pics it would be most appreciated.. im in the process of setting up a diy undercurrent 100% exact replica except i ran hard pipes for the return... also if you can give me sum info on how you started your seeds did you just throw them in the cloner??? thanks BH

j wizzle

j wizzle

ill post up pics of the cloner in a bit. its just a submersable pump with a PVC rectangle and a bunch of the ez cloner nozzles that i made. its basically an aero cloner and its killer on everything with just tap water. everything roots, no chiller, nothing but tap and maybe some hygrozyme.

for seeds, i just use paper towels to germ, throw them into rockwool cubes and then into my cloner until i get a nice root system going.

ill post up bud pics in about a week or so, they are fat right now and starting to put on the frost a bit more too.

Top Bottom