CCC Cheese x sweet tooth day 34..

• Thread starter Sweetcheeba420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres a few of my cheese x sweettooth cross. smells of sweet skunky grapefruit, diffrent then the first pheno ive ran which was more sour antiseptic grapefruit

...Some of you should have gotten some of these as freebies and or supposed testers but ive gotten 0 feed back.....

Cheesexsweettoothpheno2
Cheesexsweettoothpheno2 3
Cheesexsweettoothpheno2 5
Cheesexsweettoothpheno2 7
Cheesexsweettoothpheno2 8
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
they look good man. good job on the grow and the cross sounds sick. how many phenos did you have? how long do they take to finish?

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
I havent been able to give her a good test yet. ive ran two seeds, two phenos first one was acrid antospetic grapefruit, this one like i said is more sweet skunky grapefruit. very similer both are producers, and are frosty as hell, smoke report on this one in a little bit. I just have no room at the moment. Also id take her town 8-9 weeks * the first pheno reeked after the cure, have to keep in a glass jar for sure.
When Ocanabis has the room he will be running this pheno so keep an eye out for that one in a month or so.
peace
sweetcheeba420

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
looks like dank man!...much colour in the end?

Im hoping to see some pink, but im not sure, the same father i used to make bluebomber which also had a pink pheno. Nothing that really caries over after drying and curing thow.

B

bobpeto

Looks dank for sure!!

Great job on these man!! keep up the good work!!

Bob

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
update , im bored so i thought id update. Few weeks to go

Cheese x swt toth11
Cheesexsweettooth11
Cheesexsweettooth11 2
Cheesexsweettooth11 1
S

SmokeMan

Looks like some fire bro! I would grow her for you . Shoot me some and I will try her out for sure. I wanted something with cheese in it. I'll be looking for a cheese dom plant... Shoot me a PM bro im smoking on some BlueBomber as I type. Really frosty and tasty. Excellent taste in this herb. I got the clone vegging up big! Im gonna grow a big BB this time and of course im gonna take a few cuts before I flower her out.

So is it me or does your plant look cheese dominate?

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
So the bluebomber is a keeper for awhile in your garden?!! Thats great news, looking forward to you smoke report...if you decide to do one that its;)
And yes this pheno leans more to the cheese side as did the other one i grew. structurewise anyways. this one could have influence from the blueberry that went into making sweet tooth1.1 hard to say. Thats where the sweet smell comes in.

R

redroot

yeh nice. looks good already. 2 great strains put together. has too be tasty.

F

freemangenetics

mmmmmmmm

looking sweet ,should have sent me some ,i would of ran the pants off them :banana1sv6:chow lol

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Pm me and ill let you know where to get some, maybe edelphant has some left pm him too!

they have around a week and a day or so left. heres some shots.

Random pics of green 124
Random pics of green 125
Random pics of green 131
Random pics of green 132
Random pics of green 133
Random pics of green 135
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Looks Dank mang.Mines going into bloom room this week.I put the Cheese/Quirkil in this morning

Lets see what I can doo with em eh

Ocan.

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Few more shots befor the halloween harvest.

Random 010
Random 011
Random 012
Random 013
Random 016
Random 017
Random 018
Top Bottom