S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Canadian Cannabis Collective

Strain: Goudaberry
Lineage: Querkle x cheese cut

Description:

Two main Phenotypes expressed, Cheese dominant with funky musty smell and flavor. and the Querkle dom which is the keeper in my opinion, Reeks of Pungeant Funky berry, triple bagger. smell is absolutly delicious.
All my friends and family will be quite impressed.
Heres a few pics of both

Querkle dominant pheno:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Heres a one of the cheese dom pheno

attachment.php

Cccs goudaberry
Cccs goudaberry 2
Cccs goudaberry 3
Dry goudaberry nug1
Cured goudaberry nug
Cheese x querkle
hubcap

hubcap

nice job, farmer!
i take it, you feel the overall cross is a success?

again, nice images. thanks for sharing em brotha!

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
nice job, farmer!
i take it, you feel the overall cross is a success?

again, nice images. thanks for sharing em brotha!

ohh most definetly, still in testing process to ensure quality but i would like to release them by summer 09.
thx for checking out the thread

-sweetcheeba420-

darksideX

darksideX

nice job sweetcheeba,..the querkle dom. pheno gots me for real..,nice colors! thX for sharin'..keep on' dude! hf

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
thx darkside and rural grow op.

If you guys are interested in what i have to offer then i ll definetly be sending some in. Whos the person to talk to about that? Logic?

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
thx hub, ill private message logic......now that i have 10 post lol ;)

S

SmokeMan

Dam bro she is a frosty genetic. I bet she is gonna rip your lungs apart! Smoke some for me!!

MidLifeCrisis

MidLifeCrisis

Damn Sweetcheeba....
That looks delicious!!!...certainly reminds me of Querkle...tight, heavy, grapey looking bud!!! I've never had the pleasure of trying any Cheese...other than the dairy product...but I've grown out some Querkle...really good stuff!...it takes a little longer in veg to acquire the weight, but it has an awesome taste and buzz making it well worth the extra time . Hoping the best for you and this strain...and looking forward to hearing about the results!!! Sounds awesome!

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
thx smokemann and mlc, yes Querkle is excellent smoke. Ive been running it for awhile now. big favorite with all my friends.

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok so after trying a few diffrent phenotypes of Goudaberry ive decided to try and stablize this special querkle dom pheno you see up above. I will be working at it all spring and summer

MidLifeCrisis

MidLifeCrisis

So how's the smoke Sweetcheeba?
Can't wait to see the final product...You're on my list for sure!! Keep up the awesome efforts! :banana:

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
looks very nice and should taste real nice... Good cross!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom