CCHI 2014 (Jack Herer Initiative)

• Thread starter Roskito
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Roskito

Im sure people have posted this before but we're running out of time to raise funds and get signatures. CCHI2014.org has the details. Lets legalize in California.

blazedego

blazedego

venice/santa monica only place near me.... thats a mess. this is first ive heard of this one. why isn't there more "getting the word out"? also more places to sign. in L.A. theres waaaaay too many shops for there not to be more signing spots and info around...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
venice/santa monica only place near me.... thats a mess. this is first ive heard of this one. why isn't there more "getting the word out"? also more places to sign. in L.A. theres waaaaay too many shops for there not to be more signing spots and info around...
you can sign on line. check the link.
i signed online
Grow stores have it too

R

Roskito

shops dont want to legalize. i honestly think most growers dont want to legalize. its sad. think of all those people locked in prison for smokin herb. greedy money hungry shop owners. i asked a few local shops if they could help me collect signatures. they all turned me down. didnt even want me outside.

soaringfast

soaringfast

And you think the big money that will come and take over the growing are not greedy?
Do you really want to be regulated by big brother?
I would rather take my chances and keep it the way it is.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
California Medical Cannabis is Suppose to be Non Profit.....and It should be.
Big Money should Stay the F out!...But you know they wont.
Its ok for them to profit...

Rec users are where they should be seeking their huge profit

R

Roskito

And you think the big money that will come and take over the growing are not greedy?
Do you really want to be regulated by big brother?
I would rather take my chances and keep it the way it is.
if u took the time to read CCHI you would see there are precautions written in keeping Big Pharma from taking over. Limits on the crop size, No GMO crops, low costs of buying grow license, etc... "regulated by big brother"? were already living under the fascist boot heel of Big brother. we are regulated!!!! They dont allow us to grow!! People go to PRISON!!! Hello!? people who arnt for full legalization are only helping the cause of big brother. Do 10 years for having a joint and tell me u dont want legalization.

R

Roskito

And not to mention... the consumer has the choice to support whoever they want. I wouldnt buy a 20 pack of joints by Salem or Marlboro.. would u? I see legalization leading to whats going on in the beer brewing community. Micro brewerys. small, localized, concerned with product quality. it dosnt have to be Corporate Bud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom