CCs Katsu Bubba x Ghost OG Grow

• Thread starter coloradochem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradochem

coloradochem

There growing slow, but healthy, im thinking i got a girl and a boy. and it looks like they also might be to diff phenos. squat fat leaves on one, and longer slinder leaves on the other. I also got one more seed poped.
Ghostbubba wk3
Ghostbubba 1 wk3
Ghostbubba 3 wk3

coloradochem

coloradochem

Hey all im picked up some outta town work, for a cple Weeks. But the plants are in very skilled
Hands, im told I both are females, im thinking there going to go outdoors, the caretakers are just waiting for my call. Will post pics when I get home. Peace n trees

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
man the herb in st Louis sucks, im uh, enjoying good ole Colo smoke greatly. Almozt like im in hs again
A friend of mine just got off probation and he gets chinese eyes now. He didnt smoke for a year.Its too funny. Nice too have some good smoke. Just popped my Jam's the other day. Cant wait!:D

coloradochem

coloradochem

Sorry for the massive delay on the update, ive been busier than a 4 armed whore at a hand job contest, wait wtf, lol. The two that made it from the first pop of 6, I think it was. turned out to be male, these were the ones I left in the care of a partner. I thought I had one female and two phenos, as it turned out they were both males and grew the same and had the same smell pretty much. The single seed I started a couple weeks after the other, got lost in the cracks of a big room for a while, until she got back to me. she turned out to be a she haha. and she is growing slightly different than the other two. squatter shorter. I think... at this point some bubba is showing thru over the og jam. she is outdoors and is doing quite well at 7500 feet. ill get some pics up when shes budding.

coloradochem

coloradochem

whats up all, I was up to see the plants today took some clones and got some pics of her but left the camera at the spot. She is starting to bloom, all the plants in the patch are blooming at some level or another. She is stinking quite a bit, a kinda sweet dank smell. I should have the camera back tomorrow so ill get some pics up in the next couple days.

:) peace n trees all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom