Cen Cal...land of the facist police.....

• Thread starter NorCalHal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
purpleberry

purpleberry

Fresno shut down all the clubs in the city. There take is that city law stats you must follow all state and federal laws when operating a bizness in the city. Since federal law doesnt alllow medical marijuana, the clubs cant legally be in the city.
Tulare county also put a hold on clubs opening last year, and its suppose to be up at the first of the year, There is a line of guys ready to open a club at the first of the year, and Ive heard a lawyer is helping a few guys get there doors open even if the county fights them.

T

the Rock

Fresno shut down all the clubs in the city. There take is that city law stats you must follow all state and federal laws when operating a bizness in the city. Since federal law doesnt alllow medical marijuana, the clubs cant legally be in the city.
Tulare county also put a hold on clubs opening last year, and its suppose to be up at the first of the year, There is a line of guys ready to open a club at the first of the year, and Ive heard a lawyer is helping a few guys get there doors open even if the county fights them.

wow yeah I heard about the shutdown awhile back= there still closed

C

CenCalHhp

On the west side of 41 in Oakhurst there is a collective that has been going strong the entire tribulations. It is called Holistic Healing Products and they have a great selection of meds delicious edibles and a super strong tinture. Call at 559-683-4203

G

Grass Roots

We heard the news cast a few days back and Tulare county is in the process of attempting to shut down the clubs...wife returned from the club in tipton this evening and the manager asked her to attend the court hearings tomorrow at 9 AM at the Visalia court house for support...

Peace
GR:character0025:

B

bizzybee

Hey there- we are down to open up shop! But your right who wants to stick there head out of the sand just to have it taken off by a by a golf club. I am still out here. Hope you will be too.

purpleberry

purpleberry

What? lol
Yes tulare county is going to shut them down next month. They require a club to only have 3 members? less then 99 plants, and non profit. I havent got all the details but Im betting they raid them and close them down, Wont effect any club in a citys limit which is only 1-2 of the 5 we have.
Only good thing is that the county has in writing what they will allow for plant numbers now, so one can get together with 2 other recomendations and run up to 99 plants. Ill have to go the court house and see exsactly what they wrote up for code.

G

Grass Roots

Hey all found an article online...gives a small outline as to what they are intending to do...

Peace
GR:character0025:

purpleberry

purpleberry

I know 2 are still open, acf and madd, These 2 are not calling them selves dispensary, they are co-ops which gives them a better defence against getting closed down, I dont know about the rest, i think they gave them all 10 days to close on the 10th so they have a few days left, Ive heard alot of the others filed for bizness licences and called them selves dispensarys and will likey cause them to be shut down and loose if they go to court. They had some legal moritoruim? to keep new clubs from opening and Im told its up, so the county went on the attack to scare the dozens of guys waiting to open new clubs. Either way the battle is on in tulare county. For some reason they cant touch any clubs in city limits and leave that battle for the citys. One guy opened one in visalia after the city said no, and gave him a order to close, he said fuckoff, lol Dont know if hes still open.

S

sidewing

theres collectives open in fresno county... county laws are different than city laws.

G

Green Escape

earth source is still open in tarpy village a couple of clubs have moved to the county islands that are withing the city limits but run by the county its kinda weird im looking into it to open a very very nice collective in fresno. i want to be able to rival the quality and experience you get from places like berkely patients group and harborside. there are a ton of hurdles to jump through but i hope to get it accomplished soon. keep your heads up guys the valley is gonna have to come around sometime or they are goin to start realizing the money for the community they will be missing out on.

G

Green Escape

oh yeah and in visalia C.C.C. is open but he overcharges quite abit and thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread.

purpleberry

purpleberry

Last i heard ccc got shot down also. I drove byt he other day and he was closed. I was told he is taking the city to court. lol

Top Bottom