Census Bureau - National Health Survey

• Thread starter Junkbarman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junkbarman

Junkbarman

Banned
They are literally stalking my home, showing up 6 times in the past 2 months after we've repeatedly have asked them to stop coming and we didn't want to answer their questions?

Has anyone ever had to deal with these people? How did you get rid of them, other than answering their invasive questions?

Grow4me

Grow4me

They are literally stalking my home, showing up 6 times in the past 2 months after we've repeatedly have asked them to stop coming and we didn't want to answer their questions?

Has anyone ever had to deal with these people? How did you get rid of them, other than answering their invasive questions?
It's information used to provide many services, not disclosed. Answer with bs answers and be done with it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I got 'rid' of the lady by answering the questions. I also filled out the Agricultural Census Report, because I want to be counted.

Junkbarman

Junkbarman

Banned
Just to be clear here it's not the census but the NHIS that is doing the interview using the census people. I have multiple issues with these people and when I asked the one lady to leave because we don't want any solicitors, she replied " We're the government, that doesn't apply to us". Put a badge on a turd and they rule the world...

Anyways, thanks for the replies.

Grow4me

Grow4me

The information may be important to others, what's to hide?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That's my first thought given what you've reported. It's 2016, NOT a census year unless you're doing something specific, like filing Schedule F on your income taxes, and so there's no other real reason for you to be contacted. Like I said, I filled out the '12 Ag Census report, but it was all done by mail/email. No one ever showed up to my door. It sounds like these folks are being very, very persistent.

How's your water? Ever hear of Hinkley, CA?

Top Bottom