Central coast / Other great areas what can you tell me?

• Thread starter Megas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm guessing this is sarcasm but having not been to Santa Cruz I have no idea.
I swear everyone keeps saying things aren't cheap out there. Tell me what costs more and we'll see.

Also I'd like to live somewhere that doesn't really go lower than 60 degrees. I'm not real big on humidity though.. Hoodie weather but not jacket. If any of you are like 60 degrees is cold, where I am its -13F sunshine and t-shirt weather in winter would just be awesome. Being able to grow vegetables in the winter WOULD BE AWESOME. I'm not sure if some of the places listed I'd be able to do that such as Arcata which sounds like an awesome awesome town but I think it's to cold for my better half.

Also if there is a Trader Joes within 20min of driving would be awesome, it's my favorite grocery store.
Wanna discuss real estate, then? My parents home just sold, in SoCal, for just under $800K. Out here where we are in the Sierra Nevada you can get a 3bd/2ba with acreage for around $200K easily, and more are to be found both above and below that price point. There's pretty much NO work out here, and plenty of work in the L.A. metro area where my folks just sold.

Stay the fuck OUT of Fresno Co if you want to grow. In fact, there are a few places that have placed serious infringements on the right to grow a la 215.

the rrock

the rrock

Not alot of places in coastal areras stay above 60 degrees,central valley is way cheaper but you get triple digits in summer. And what seamaiden said abo ve>stay outta fresno co. Trinity,Butte,Yolo counties you might wanna look at. There are spots in trinity co. that are just spectacular for thew price. Capay valley is a hidden wonder also.

B

barefoot

Big Sur on the coast or Arroyo Seco inland from Sur..................of course Carmel Valley is beautiful..................I hail from Santa Cruz mountains and love it there......but expensive....lotsa folks these days as well.....

maybe Shelter Cove.......west of Garberville....southern humby county..........

as Sea says Fresno county is charging a 1000.00/plant if your caught growing......as a 900 plant bust happened the other day and the owner is looking at a 900,000 dollar fine......at this time a few other busted folks are suing county.....will see.....

best to ya in finding your home.............

ganj on..................

Latest posts

Top Bottom