• Thread starter GhostFaceTiller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GhostFaceTiller

GhostFaceTiller

Cereal milk

GhostFaceTiller

GhostFaceTiller

It’s definitely got the cookie notes and it’s minty, kinda of a eucalyptus thing going on but it’s doughy too. It reminds me a lot of thin mint which probably isn’t that surprising but I was pretty surprised that it yielded fairly well considering it’s a GSC plant

freezeland2

freezeland2

It’s definitely got the cookie notes and it’s minty, kinda of a eucalyptus thing going on but it’s doughy too. It reminds me a lot of thin mint which probably isn’t that surprising but I was pretty surprised that it yielded fairly well considering it’s a GSC plant
Some of my best yields have come from GSC, lol. Go figure…

GhostFaceTiller

GhostFaceTiller

Some of my best yields have come from GSC, lol. Go figure…
You’ve got the magic touch👍
I’m always getting those tiny little buds with my cookie cuts. I get pretty small yields with my cherry pie too but the mom I have is old and on her last legs

GhostFaceTiller

GhostFaceTiller

Fire pics. I have a cut of CM and I want to compare, so post up as many pics as possible.
Sure thing, I’ll go through my gallery a little further and see what I have. I actually got the cereal frost the same guy I got Gary Payton from but I wasn’t entirely sure it was the real thing or not. I didn’t really have any reason to think that because the Gary Payton seemed to be the real one for sure..after looking at everything and checking with some other sources, I’m fairly confident that the cereal I got from him was a authentic but it’s always difficult to vet these things

catdaddy

catdaddy

Sure thing, I’ll go through my gallery a little further and see what I have. I actually got the cereal frost the same guy I got Gary Payton from but I wasn’t entirely sure it was the real thing or not. I didn’t really have any reason to think that because the Gary Payton seemed to be the real one for sure..after looking at everything and checking with some other sources, I’m fairly confident that the cereal I got from him was a authentic but it’s always difficult to vet these things
Ok cool. I just got a verified cut of GP myself, so I look forward to seeing yours also.

Top Bottom