Cfl Autos 200w 4 Plant When To Put Under Hps

• Thread starter danielhamil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

danielhamil

Can anyone help got 4 plants under cfl all autos looking for any info when to add hps light and extra fan

X.rm

X.rm

Can anyone help got 4 plants under cfl all autos looking for any info when to add hps light and extra fan
How long have you had them under the cfl ? Are they each under a 200w cfl or all four under 1, if so i think youd be better off getting a 4ft 6 bulb lamp fixture. A 6 bulb t5 will give you better coverage even if you have each plant under a 200w cfl also remember they're auto's so light period shouldn't matter. Theyre going to flower regardless of photoperiod so you could leave the lights on for 24hrs and they'll still flower (not recomendable) if you've vegged for 4 weeks @ least i would say its ok to "flip" i would recommend leaving the cfl's in for supplemental lighting and to have a fuller spectrum. Best of luck to you.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yea that cfl is good for sprouts to about 2 weeks old and that's it. Hps asap. Pics always help too. More info helps too

keiksweat

keiksweat

I've veged plants right to flower with a 125w cfl.if it ain't broke,n all that.no rush...not autos.your good.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Shit,they are autos! I missed that..have you got the heat situation sorted out now Dan?don't wanna tell you to put in the 600 ,even real high,only to burn em again due to heat bro..any pictures?would be really helpful mate you

D

danielhamil

They are autos I was going to move 2 and the 200w dual spec cfl with fan etc into another tent and keep 3 under 300w cfl to grow then could I put all 5 under 600w hps they are all within 14 days of each other any info would be great

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
They are autos I was going to move 2 and the 200w dual spec cfl with fan etc into another tent and keep 3 under 300w cfl to grow then could I put all 5 under 600w hps they are all within 14 days of each other any info would be great
If you can keep the tent or room they are in below 80°F then you could use all of those lights together, the more light the better as long as it doesn't get too hot.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I would put them all under the hps and use the cfl bulbs as side lighting if there was room.

Top Bottom