cfl ??? plz help

• Thread starter thomas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thomas

thomas

how close can i get this to my plants..?and also. what do you guys think about x nute?

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

You can get cfls very close..within inches. You still dont want em to touch, though. And if youre talking about Xtreme Nutrients (not to be confused w Xtreme Gardening), they have a few products I would use (ie: Juice and Root Tonic), but I believe all their other stuff contains PGRs. I dont know that for a fact, but some of the stuff their products do to plants is not natural.

Chobble

Chobble

No more than 5 inches away, try 3-4. And get a fan on them to blow the heat away

Thats not true.

I get my T5's and CFL's AS CLOSE to the plant as possible. They will not burn your leaves. I only run into problems when the leaves actually touch the bulb. If you dont have a fan blowing on your plants at all times your doing something wrong.

Chobble

thomas

thomas

thank all of you guys fr the help..the cfl lighting is awesome..works well for .me..iam new to the site but i need to getmy grow diary goin..thanks again

Chobble

Chobble

thank all of you guys fr the help..the cfl lighting is awesome..works well for .me..iam new to the site but i need to getmy grow diary goin..thanks again

No problem. Definitely get osculating fans if you dont have them, Get your CFL's close. They're nice and cheap. I do recommend looking into getting T5's as you upgrade your room though. They're super cheap too and really worth it.

Chobble

Latest posts

Top Bottom