cfls

• Thread starter wallys2123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wallys2123

why do most people think you only get popcorn buds from cfls i use cfls 4 of them, on top, over plant no side light the cfls are 65 watts each and put out 4200 lumens each my grow room is 2 square feet and my buds are about 12 to 16 inches long and 3 to 4 inches thick and hard as rocks even farther down then 6 inches cause people say 6 inches is all cfls penatrate my side buds 12 inches down are rock hard new member so they havent let me show my pics yet i guess they have to review all new members first so look at my pics as soon as they post and look at those cfl buds and the trics are like a blizzard hit lol:sun

W

williamdodgett

Its encouraging to hear that flowering under floro is not pointless. I will be flipping soon and I'm glad to read this post. So how long though? Does it just take a lot more time to flower? I was thinking my buds will come out decent, its just gonna take more time than with HID.

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

I use them too in both veg and flow, but they are less efficent and as light diminishes at a rate of like 25% a foot it take more of them. Thats why you see grows with 400 watts HPS in small spaces, to get that 50 watts a foot all the way to the bottoms.

W

wallys2123

Ya my cfl grow is awesome my biggest bud is 14 inches long and 4 inches thick with just 4 cfl's on the top no side lights I ran 7100 lumens per square foot and 134.5 watts per sqfoot so the people who say the only reach down about 6 inches well I just proved them wrong sorry don't mean to upset any one but it can be done with big results .so I have 4 main colas 14,12 ,11.5 and 10 inches long and all are rock hard all the way down the stem as soon as this web site lets me post pics I will be showing them off.

M

MTM

Im running white dawg and white fire and the white and my 25 year old daughter cabbaged some of my cuts and is rockin some white and white dawg under 65 watt fluros in a cabinet.The white fire buds were rock hard,nothing wrong with the white or WD either.My white dawgs are really outshineing all of my other white strains Im flowering in the big flower room.Not very big,2k is all Im useing for flower especially after you add your vegging lights

Dodge

Dodge

Yes we all would like to see some pics of dankbud under CFL. It seems like so many people wonder about the effectivity of floro, myself included.

M

MTM

Heres a few pics of white x sour boggle,white,white dawg,white bx and white fire grown under fluros in a cabinet and trained pretty well for a young girl.

Picture 505
Picture 497
Picture 493
Picture 484
Picture 470
Picture 467
Picture 492
M

MTM

Heres a few couple plants in my main flower room, one being white dawg and the other white fire at 24 days into flower,the bigger plant is the WD

Picture 453
Picture 455
Picture 456
Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Nice Plants & Pic's MTM ,

Nice job . Floro's do work ,,,

Top Bottom