CFSB seeds and a 600Watt LED test grow

• Thread starter lbezphil2005
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

right on, thailord. Hows that trip going by the way? Here are a few bud pics, sorry they are under my led - come monday I will pull them again and take more pics including some closeups. I'm hoping that i can get these finished out here in the next few weeks. And I'm pretty sure I know what happened to the triple diesel and why it has the discoloring on the leafs and the two colas are looking a little weird. I took the runoff from a couple of plants and fed her because i didn't make enough nute solution to properly wet her. What a dumbass, ph was probably jacked along with what nutes were coming out. can anyone say DUMB! Oh well, funny thing is I was telling myself not to do it, it would cause a problem, how hard is it to go make another gallon anyway!!!

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up 05? simply put!fuckin' awesome. i was already a big fan of cfsb's gear, hows that master og smellin? killer job brother. good vibes your way... peacentreez

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

whats up 05? simply put!fuckin' awesome. i was already a big fan of cfsb's gear, hows that master og smellin? killer job brother. good vibes your way... peacentreez

thanks for stopping in, 420!!!! Bro, my room is a nose's delight! Frigging amazing smells, I've took a couple of small nugs off the bottom for testers and man, even quickdried on my light this shit is fire!!! Very nice, absolutely can't freaking wait for the finish!! Coming soon, at least for the master og and chemmando - triple deez has maybe 3 weeks or so - holy crap that is another story entirely, she's just crazy - really can't wait to smoke her, those fat assed calyxes look like big honey pots just waiting to be raided!

The Master OG looks like it's dipped in sugar when dried, thousands of little mushroom headed trichs converging into a sea of milky glass, man oh man, can't wait!!

Thailord

Thailord

right on, thailord. Hows that trip going by the way? Here are a few bud pics, sorry they are under my led - come monday I will pull them again and take more pics including some closeups. I'm hoping that i can get these finished out here in the next few weeks. And I'm pretty sure I know what happened to the triple diesel and why it has the discoloring on the leafs and the two colas are looking a little weird. I took the runoff from a couple of plants and fed her because i didn't make enough nute solution to properly wet her. What a dumbass, ph was probably jacked along with what nutes were coming out. can anyone say DUMB! Oh well, funny thing is I was telling myself not to do it, it would cause a problem, how hard is it to go make another gallon anyway!!!

Trip is going good. Spent the afternoon with the X Nutrient crew and the owner of Supercroppers, trip to some hydro stores, BBQ for dinner, great times. Gonna be hard to leave.

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Trip is going good. Spent the afternoon with the X Nutrient crew and the owner of Supercroppers, trip to some hydro stores, BBQ for dinner, great times. Gonna be hard to leave.

Glad you made it back, bro!

I'll pull the girls this morning and take more pics, fellas! My soil in the triple deez has dropped to 4 or so ph! Ah, no wonder I'm getting a cal/mag deficiency, doh!! Oh well, got out the Aggrande Liquid Lime, hopefully it will correct this quickly; its starting to get pretty low on the chemmando, too, just started showing small signs at the top of the main cola. I'll get some up close pics today!

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Here you go Freak!

Here ya go fellas (and ladies) here's a few budshots - probably give master og and chemmando another week, triple deez will get 2 just to see if the lime helps first, but wow, are these looking great! I took some bottom branches as samplers, had a biker bro over yesterday to try it out. When he got home, he swore it took 1 and a half hours to get there - he lives 15 minutes away, even had to leave his buddies shop because "everybody was looking at him" LMAO!! This is the guy I get MY smoke from around here, so I want to say THANK YOU FREAK and BURNALOT and RABBIT!!! I kept telling him to wait and see - and this isn't even cured, just oven quick dried! And still just maybe 5% amber if that, so wahoo!! Threw in some pics of some of the other stuff I am running right now too, for variety - have a good one!!

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Very Nice Phil, That Chemmando looks just like mine, big thick cola, like babies arms....lol how does she smell, Fruity? haha, I wanna see the chop shots too....if you can.
Peace
Freak :harvest:

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Very Nice Phil, That Chemmando looks just like mine, big thick cola, like babies arms....lol how does she smell, Fruity? haha, I wanna see the chop shots too....if you can.
Peace
Freak :harvest:

Hey Freak! Glad you could stop by, bro! Yeah, buddy, she's smelling oh sho sweet, damn, can't wait till she finishes, just maybe 5 days or so I'm thinking - hard to wait for that amber though!! The next chemmando I run I'm topping for sure - with the lower branching producing such incredible "popcorn" (lol, can't call it popcorn with this bad girl!) I think they would bulk up to solid colas, pretty incredible 6 or 8 cola plant - I can see it coming, bro! You guys do fantastic work, can't wait for the next "testers" to be ready! I think the next ones coming up will be even bigger than these, now that I've got my soil ph under control again the triple deez is in that "fattening" stage right now. Gotta love it!

One other thing - I have one seed from the master og, it's from being accidently pollinated by the herijuana ibl male I have. I was trying to get a decent pic of the seedling, it's got the most "frosting" i've ever seen on a seedling so hopefully it will turn out to be something special, we'll see. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know what happened, it was on one of the branches lower down that was long, I stretched it out beside the heri and when he turned one of the pods must have spilled. Oh well, my luck!! Glad I didn't destroy it, the seedling looks great!

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

I friggingneed a new camera!

Here you go, first done with about 25% amber is Master OG - this is the best picture I got with my camera - didn't think about leaving the material laying down and holding the camera with both hands, without that I just shake too much anymore, dangit! I need a better camera! She started out in flower at 14 inches tall, got to right at 34" and just about that wide, too - lower branches were nice, and if topped I believe she will fatten the other colas into some major producers, as a matter of fact I'd recommend it, you'd end up with 6 to 8 of some of the fattest colas, nice buds, very good job fellas! This cola was just about 17" long and 4" in diameter, under my led! Wahoo! Give me a few days, gonna quick dry on top of the light and give a preliminary smoke report, then after 30-45 I'll give the final on this - she smells terrific, though, right now, nice and sweet!! Whoohoo!!

Also, the seed that I made was from the master og and my herijuana male - looking really frosty. Chemmando is just getting crazy fat, kind of foxtailing, and the next 3, (I cracked 2 seeds each when I started) are just getting crazy, will post some pics of those later!

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

This is from a seed I found on a lower branch of the Master OG. I am absolutely positive this came from being pollenated with my Herijuana IBL #1 male :inlove! This is going to be interesting, as this seedling has more trichomes on it than my heri male did at this age and he had some serious frosting, fan leafs and all. The Master OG mother had a main cola that turned out to be 17" long and 4 inches at it's fattest with excellent lower branching and bud structure, perfect for topping/lst/sog/scrog! Hoping for good things out of this - it was after all an accidental pollination so maybe I'll end up with an "accidentally" narcotic plant!! Wahoo!! Not that there is anything wrong with Master OG - my buddy the biker the other day almost got lost smoking some of this that wasnt even finished or dried right!!! LMAO!!

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Nice little update for ya! The kakalak kush pictured is from calyx bros seed co., there are some in the charity auction here, first time running it but supposed to be pretty frosty! As for the rest, these are the second seeds I popped in the tester packs. The triple deez is doing the same thing the last one did, seems like it doubles in size every day I check it - crazy bud growth, wait till you see how fat the other one got, cola was around 6 inches in diameter at it's fattest! The tallest plant I had was the master og #1, for some reason it stretched more than the #2 plant did, but they are all looking good! Also figured out what happened to the triple deez and the mag def., the wood it was sitting on affected the ph every time I watered after a while it was bringing it down to 4.2! Freak, Burnalot, excellent job, fellas! Remember, these suffered from a bout with chloramine remover - they almost got trashed, lost a lot of lower growth. Also I'm going to be working on making my veg room higher - right now I don't have a lot of headroom, I think another foot would give me just what I need, maybe even 16 more inches. I've got a buddy that uses UFO led's, 90 and 100 watts, vegges his plants for 3 months and is averaging 1 gpw - with a ufo! key for him is height and spreading out the plant for max penetration. I need to mess with my rooms a little, too used to the easy outdoor life!!

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Computer Crash

Had a hard drive fail when I was working on the labeling on the finished harvest pics. The main cola on the Master OG was 17 inches long and 4 inches in diameter. The main cola on the Chemmando was 12" long and 3.5 inches in diameter. the triple deez was 15 inches and 6 at its fattest! Damn Damn Damn I am not happy with myself, I had set my computer to pull the pics off my camera and now, until I get a new hdd and get it set up, reload my software and start the recovery process I won't know for sure if I've lost those pics and a bunch of family crap, my wife is going to be pissed because I hadn't backed anything up yet!! Anyway, today or tomorrow I will post some pics of the second set of plants in flower, getting closer to finishing up, next will be the clone run to see how they do, then the next set of seeds, again 2 each (for number control and variety of smoke - have to maintain personal inventory, lol!!) Later folks!!

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Phil, Those look really good, specially knowing they will do that under LED's, hope those nugs are as solid as they look, you're actually (I think) are the first person to flower out the Triple Deez & show pix of her, and I have to say they look VERY promising performance-wise.....I knew the Sour Turbo yielded well, but mine needed better branching and that is exactly what the Black Diesel added, as she had a great canopy when topped once.
Keep up the great work and keep us updated please.
Thanks again,
Freak - Cabin Fever :harvest:

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Thank you Freak!

Oh man, FReak, I am so glad you stopped by!! Holy crap the second seeds of these - remember they got hammered at the beginning with the chloramine remover? These genes are all terrific, the triple deez's smaller branches are so damned heavy they are falling over now, first time thats happened, lmao!! But I like it! Everybody I handed some out to loved it - remember, I'm in the "deep south" and they just don't get stuff like this here. It's usually junk that hasn't been cured or even grown right and dumped out here for top dollar because they just don't know any better, just kills me when I have to buy anything around here. Anyway, getting the hang of the wife's computer (for now) so here are some recent pics of the 2nd set of seeds I started. I am getting ready to start the next 3 sets of seeds - again 2 each of the triple deez, chemmando and master og. Looking for my "keeper", I've got cuttings of the first and second sets of plants rooting to be mothers (if there are better plants I will switch them out) but so far so good, taste, growth, everything is just terrific with these plants. I can't believe how hard the cola on the Chemmando had gotten, I swear it's gonna break glass! Here are some fresh pics taken for you, enjoy!

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Quick update - harvest time is once again near, my friends! I've moved everything outside into my "new" greenhouse - hopefully dude will fix my light quickly - no freezes within the next month, barring anything strange coming up, knock on wood! Anyway, maybe a little cold will change some colors up for me - my purple passion is definitely getting frosty and purple, love the coloring on her! I'm letting these go as long as I can this time around, last time I took them maybe a week to 10 days early and even though everybody loved it I want to kick them in the ass this time around, so I'm going for amber amber amber!! Later bros, have a great one!

Latest posts

Top Bottom