Cge Blue Dream Indoor Grow

• Thread starter Maniac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maniac

Maniac

My first grow got overtaken by spider mites (ladybugs dont do a damn thing btw) at about Week 5 flowering which was discouraging but I started a new grow and was more cautious and it seems to be doing well. A couple of plants are smaller than the rest despite being fed the same and rotated under the lights. Any feedback on that would be appreciated but other than that it seems successful. I'm currently at week 5 of flowering.

EQUIPMENT

CGE 12' x 12'
4 Adjustable Ballasts 400w-1000w
2 x 600 Watt DE MH
2 x 400 Watt DE HPS
1.5 Ton Mini Split AC
SuperRoot Air Pots (3.9 Gallon)
BotaniCare ReadyGro Moisture Coco Coir
1" of GrowStone GS-1 Aggregate at pot bottom
2 Circulatory Fans
50 L Dehumidifier

FEED
H&G 10 Week Regiment
Hand Water approx 1 Gal/plant Every 2 days at pH 6.0-6.2

Cge blue dream indoor grow
Cge blue dream indoor grow 2
Cge blue dream indoor grow 3
Cge blue dream indoor grow 4

curto

curto

My first grow got overtaken by spider mites (ladybugs dont do a damn thing btw) at about Week 5 flowering which was discouraging but I started a new grow and was more cautious and it seems to be doing well. A couple of plants are smaller than the rest despite being fed the same and rotated under the lights. Any feedback on that would be appreciated but other than that it seems successful. I'm currently at week 5 of flowering.

EQUIPMENT

CGE 12' x 12'
4 Adjustable Ballasts 400w-1000w
2 x 600 Watt DE MH
2 x 400 Watt DE HPS
1.5 Ton Mini Split AC
SuperRoot Air Pots (3.9 Gallon)
BotaniCare ReadyGro Moisture Coco Coir
1" of GrowStone GS-1 Aggregate at pot bottom
2 Circulatory Fans
50 L Dehumidifier

FEED
H&G 10 Week Regiment
Hand Water approx 1 Gal/plant Every 2 days at pH 6.0-6.2

View attachment 586660 View attachment 586661 View attachment 586662 View attachment 586664
I had the same issue with AK47, and I read that Blue Dream was susceptible to mites, would you recommend this strain? What was your yield and THC %. How did you like Readygro?

Latest posts

Top Bottom