Chaga Tea And Other Teas.

• Thread starter CanadaSeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

Hey, is it possible to use chaga tea and some other teas? Chamomille tea is the other one i'm thinking of.

Could Chaga tea be mixed into my foliar spray, if anyone has info on this it's much appreciated.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
None for plants, but it's awfully good for humans. I can't recall what I've read of chamomile, but let me tell you what I'd read some years ago about using spent blossoms, I think it was @Bulldog11 who originally posted about it (that I saw). I don't remember what blossoms he said he used, but I used my spent Camellia blossoms on my rhododendron that wasn't blooming and got it to bloom. Each part of the plant can/may concentrate certain nutrients and hormones in particular areas, and so I chose blossoms in the hopes they would have a good amount of P and K.

So! My answer is I really don't know, but I say try it! I seriously doubt it'll hurt a thing, at the very least.

PLOOKERKING

PLOOKERKING

Your mindset is awesome. I harvest chaga in the adirondacks and green mtns of vermont. Too bad chaga couldnt benefit our plants as it does humans man. I have a friend(mycologist) im gonna ask if he knows of any specifics we could use. I know he uses something from his fungi process to feed his plants just unsure what it is specificly. Wonderful question op. I like the way your mind works!!!!

PLOOKERKING

PLOOKERKING

We use spent lilacs here in the northeast. Then again most folks here go to gardeners supply and get ripped off for things they could source locally from the environment.

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

thxfor the replies everyone, well its disappointing to learn that i cant us the chaga as part of my feed regime but you know what.. i've been adding some to my foliar spray anyways and well its not hurting at all so far, even tho there isn't any benefit i still will use it i don't know why but it's like the plant is telling me it wants that... not so much in the soil feed but the foliar spray. @Seamaiden I'm using the chamomile for the sulfur basically and at this point i'm literally buy orgainc tea bags like the ones you would drink and feeding that. i have no clue if this is really the best way to get the nutrients but i like the ease and low cost. So alfalfa tea as well and i'm gonna try getting into more tea's. interesting u say the camellia helped bloom a plant, i was reading something here about sulfur and it said if the plants have a deficinecy you could see delayed and prolonged flowering, pale-coloured flowers and fewer, smaller pods. thought that was cool to note. Ya I'm a big fan of feeding plants with plants :)

@PLOOKERKING thx man thats really cool that you harvest the mushroom, i do some rdible mushroom harvesting as well, mostly oyster and lions mane.. always fun t be out in the field a few days after a rain and get away from city and enjoy nature :) I drink chaga a lot i really find it is important for my health regime. I'm trying to research a bit more on whats inside chaga it really has a lot of effect on the body and from my short research i found it might actually help plants grow stronger vegetative material like the integrity of the fibers and tissues. I have no proof of this but it's possible because one of the components in chaga is part of what plants use to grow strong vegetative material. yea up until recently i had no idea i could literllaly feed my plants back their own fan leaves an they love it.

tromak

tromak

I wonder if morels will form a symbiotic relationship with cannabis. Probably not considering the symbiotic relationships we know they develop are with year round plants. Someone try to grow in their morel garden please.

S

Sassyfemme

Hey, is it possible to use chaga tea and some other teas? Chamomille tea is the other one i'm thinking of.

Could Chaga tea be mixed into my foliar spray, if anyone has info on this it's much appreciated.

Just came across your post and I thought I would answer. I have been using Chaga concentrate on my outdoor plants for two seasons now, and though I can't say if it adds anything, it doesn't hurt. I will keep using it simply due to all the great Chaga does for the human body. I dilute one part concentrate to about ten parts of water. It can be used as a foliar spray or to water at the base of the plants. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom