chalice cup

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
@Aligee , will u have any of your gear with you. I would luv to have some of your fire in my vault! ;)

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Free dabs of my blue dream at nhg meds booth 108

IMG 20140712 093055
IMG 20140712 092730

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
Chalice was good to me.
20140712 195203
I want to thank @Aligee I had a great time talking to you and your better half!;)
Im super excited to run the sour trainwreck, and the sour wifi, thanks bro!
I also want to thank @obsoul33t, thank you for taking time to talk. And thanks for the fire beans!! Keep up the great work guys! Digdug!!

Aligee

Aligee

Chalice was good to me.View attachment 422427I want to thank @Aligee I had a great time talking to you and your better half!;)
Im super excited to run the sour trainwreck, and the sour wifi, thanks bro!
I also want to thank @obsoul33t, thank you for taking time to talk. And thanks for the fire beans!! Keep up the great work guys! Digdug!!
was good talking to you homie! good conversation with like minded peeps is rare! thanks for the beans, will have to talk with you more on the exact lineage! Enjoy them beans too! there some dank to be found in them! Peace Ali G...

gumby420

gumby420

damn wish i saw this post, i was working the Angies Boutique/ Beehive concentrate booth tent. i messaged @Aligee on instagram to stop by but dont think you got it. would have been cool to meet some other people from the farm. Les Claypool was awesome too if anyone saw him.

CalyxSmokr

CalyxSmokr

Great all around. Security was chill. Kind of lightly attended but nice vibe.
Good deals and free dabs and good music...not much to complain about.
There were sound systems everywhere so I could not hear what any booth operators were saying. Talked to Dougie and couldn't understand anything but every other word. :p.

pugliese63

pugliese63

franchise genetics will be at the chalice cup .. we will have plenty of brand new genetics available .. i'll be posted up at the lazy lion booth all weekend long ... see you all there

Are you planning on having a booth at the Seattle High Times Cannabis Cup? Would love to pick up a few packs of Franchise Genetics if you do.

Top Bottom