Chameleon plasma Lights?

• Thread starter beezleb878
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beezleb878

beezleb878

Looking for opinions on these plasma lights and cannot find any.

http://www.chameleongrowsystems.com/store/CGS-SG-I_MJ13_V7.html

solar-genesis-1-lg-2.jpg

solar-genesis-1-lg.jpg

Thanks for any input and if I missed a place to look I apologize.

J

Jalisco Kid

My opinion is I would buy an HID then with the extra 1900 bucks would involve women and good drugs. JK

Z

zoeronerer

good like pura or good like peyote ???

hahah no mexican girls with grimm reaper tatoos in tj thats my no 1 rule ...

Z

zoeronerer

jk did you ever see the 1500 watt microwave lights supposed to replace 10 halides they wer so efficient lumens to watt ... was in the early 90's ?????????????????????

beezleb878

beezleb878

I cant wait for the day we can having quality lighting with a good footprint inside that doesnt have the heat.

World peace and an end to hunger would be cool too hehe.

O

Oregonic

I cant wait for the day we can having quality lighting with a good footprint inside that doesnt have the heat.

World peace and an end to hunger would be cool too hehe.

The power of an HID with the heat of a small floro at a cost no more then a current 1000 setup, dude that WOULD be world peace!

O

Old HAGgler

My opinion is I would buy an HID then with the extra 1900 bucks would involve women and good drugs. JK

with that being said can i get your opinion on LED's???

i value it JK, you seem like a "really know what the fucks up no hype" kinda guy.

beezleb878

beezleb878

Thanks bdakind,

Best I have found is that plasma is wonderful for veg but plants do not seem to kick in around week 5 of flower. Some experimenting with LED thus far are not adequately fixing the issue as is my current understanding but that info was from another person doing some testing I think for Gavita.

If I did not already have obligations I would go to LA to the expo as both Gavita (I believe humboldt will be handling it in America) and Chameleon will be their and I would love to see these lights.

Always hoping someone else would have some link or info.

B

blackberryxchem

these lights are the bomb but the price hits you hard but worth every penny my buddy has one cant wait to get one youtube has some grows with this light that you can see but dame they are sweet

Top Bottom