chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
[[YOUTUBE]9DXL9vIUbWg[/YOUTUBE]

Count your Blessings..

B

bckwht

This video really hits home man..I tried to tell my girl about it and got pretty damn choked up..my heart has always went out to those less fortunate, There is a diff between crackheads n less fortunate People and it's sad some people see them as the same

Hopefully One day things will change

K

kolah

As my Native American friends says, "All things go full circle."

As The Beatles sang "The Love you take is equal to the Love you make"

Maybe we need some really hard times to see people start to help one another again.

Maybe we all need to lose some things in order to bring about an awareness and create a mass awakening of sorts. Heaven knows many of us are spiritually dead.

S

sweetbee

. . . Our lives are surrounded by those everyday experiencing hardship and grief
a simple act of kindness is worth far more than gold. Let us all " extend " ourselves
to those less fortunate, Contribute to a food bank, help pay a bill for someone, help
someone physically or mentally challenged . . . the list is endless . . kindness- Sweetbee
Thank-you Chickenman

G

gooey

AWSOME VIDEO, really made me emotional, so much we can all do for others if we put our minds to it...very cool thanks for charing chicken man.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Seen my share of hard times.Didn`t think it would happen again. Everything was going great then I crashed once again.It seems harder when your older.Lost almost everything for about the forth time in my life.I`m bouncing back slowly with the help of a few good people, family and God`s help.I sure hate to see so many people in need.

cannabeans

cannabeans

I know what it feels like to be Homeless!
From the ages of 18-22, I was completely homeless, I had no job, no money, No hope, No (real) friends, No family, Nothing but a few cherished items that I kept close to me..... I would wander the the national forest, trying to figure a path for my life. Very emotional for a young man....But I was able to pick myself up, and dust myself off....Im not sure how I was able to get a grip on life.....But, Im sure there was some kind of outside force that helped guide me to the path that Im on today! (KARMA)I feel extremely fortunate to be where I am today! I wouldnt change anything!!! Having gone through tough times as a youngster has only made me a stronger and more compassionate adult! Sometimes things happen for a reason!

K

kolah

In the 70's, I lived out of my car for about 3 months...it was an eye opener for sure.

Ya don't know what ya got til' ya lose it. :)

Good things happen to people who do good things..despite the challenges. The hard times of the Great Depression brought many people closer together. But things were much different then. This go-round will be tougher for sure..but not impossible to survive. I think people will be able to find true happiness in a simpler way of way of life. Folks will be trading in those bigscreen TV's for a freakin shovel. Horses will be highly treasured for transportaion AND work. Other things of value:

food and water, coffee, chocolate, tobacco, booze, MJ, clothing/blankets, hand tools, medical supplies, toilet paper and feminine products, deck of cards, ham radios, matches, FRIENDSHIPS.

coloradochem

coloradochem

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ yeah the part where she gets the job got me. reminded me of a single mother i know.

B

bckwht

im glad i saw this thread again, its a nice reminder of how one should act and occasionally i turn into an asshole for no reason and have my bad days...watching this sets my ass straight in a hot minute..thanks again chickenman

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
A little kindness goes a long way....
You know this is really done very well. the more I watch it the more i see.The boy kinda looks like the man, and at the end he gets his penny back from the boys shoe.
Most probay think this is corny but if it makes you feel good thats whats nice...

B

bckwht

randomly stumbled upon this video and it reminded me of this thread..just made me stop and realize i need to be more thankful for what i have

Top Bottom