Changing my set up mid grow....need some tips

• Thread starter BipolarHiRoller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BipolarHiRoller

I started my first grow 2 weeks ago in a 76"x76"x76" tent with a 3'x3' ebb n flo table and a 1000watt duel light. I have 8 clones currently growing in the harsh conditions i have them in.

My tent is much too big for the size of grow i am trying to achieve. the tent was given to me free from a friend. I will be investing a nice amount of money on this project soon and I want to do things right this time.

I want to set up a perpetual grow so i can harvest every 3-4 weeks. I was thinking using a 4x8 tent and splitting it down the middle, half for vegging half for flower.

I'm not really happy with the ebb and flo table. Just not my prefered method of hydro i think. I want to do some sort of bucket system for my flowering and maybe keep the table for vegging?

What If I just ran 2 grows started at different times in 2 different smaller tents ? So once these 8 are ready to flower I'll start 8 more, once the ones that flower are harvested the ones in the other tent will be ready to flower and I'll also be starting 8 more clones in my first tent.

There seems to be alot of ways to achieve an effective perpetual grow but what is the most efficient for a small time medical grower looking to build a set up to go from beginner - pro with.

Thank you, I look forward to learning new things here. Seems like a very friendly knowledgeable group of people.

J

jak

I don't see why you're complainin about a big tent, the more room the better I always say.

Bubble Buckets work really nicely if you're not tryin to work too hard.

If you're lookin to try new methods, maybe try aeroponics? You might find it pretty interesting, but its hard to tweak. Get some fat PVC, bore out holes large enough for pots, run misters down the line, you get the picture...

Spend time on the hydro forum and you'll get some good ideas.

sky high

sky high

Even with that large of a tent you don't have enough room/light to take your clones, let
them grow for 2 months while another group is flowering, and then flower them out.

friggin things will be HUGE....

gonna have to set up a few mommies somewhere and get the timing down so you can do what yer talking about doing....IMO.

you'll more than likely go through MANY changes in your approach to growing this plant.... so finding a system that will adapt/grow with all of the ideas/etc you will have and all the experience you will gain along the way will be nearly impossible

good luck

s h

Top Bottom