Changing Plant relocation for optimal sun exposure??

• Thread starter Thumbuddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Of course with the changing season...sunlight has moved too. Will it stress my girls out if I move them to a different location for optimal light in evenings? They're doing good but wonder if movement for more sun will help,hinder or should I just leave them there??

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Are they in pots or in the ground? I wouldn't transplant in the middle of flower, but moving a potted plant is not a problem.

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Guess I should have mentioned it but yes,in pots.
Just wasn't sure if getting a bit more direct sunlight again would stress them.
Thanks

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

If they’re in mid flower the move probably won’t stress them but if they’re in early flower then getting more light might delay the budding process. In fact letting them get less light might really kick them into gear. Less light and cooler temperatures are what enhances buds. Other outdoor growers should add opinions, especially if you’ve moved your plants for more light.

TSD

TSD

My dad moves his potted girls all day chasing the sun... he is in the woods and has nothing better to do lol... but he's been doing it all along. I wouldn't think it would mess with them honestly, because even if they aren't in direct sun, they still "know" it's daytime, the amount of daylight hours is what they go by. I've never personally done it, mine are in the ground in full sun all day, but my pops seems to do it without issues. I'd be more worried about dropping or breaking them than anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom