Characteristics Of Fire Og And Gorilla Glue 4

• Thread starter dwood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dwood

dwood

Currently growing some nice fire og's and wonderful gorilla glue. Plants are looking great. However, they have a reddish looking stems and branches. I know that some plants have this reddish look on the srems and branches. Such as SFV Og. Is this a characteristic of these two strains?
I also know that this could be a lack of nutrients. But which nutrient. I am growing 100 percent organic

soserthc1

soserthc1

Glues stems are natural in color

Most if my ogs are red stemmed except Skywalker
IMG 20150729 181441331

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

My alien OG had red leaf stems and red stripes here and there. Pretty sure it's normal bc my plants are healthy as can be.

IMG 20150731 130206
Herb Forester

Herb Forester

My GG4 has green stems so far. :) It's just a mom in coco and hasn't seen heavy lights yet. Maybe yours are hungry?

dwood

dwood

Thanks to all who have replied at this point. Greatly appreciate the direct input. Currently growing all organic. Cooked my medium (Coco and Promix) since mothers day. amendments are all dry, they are: fish meal, fish bone meal, blood, bat guno oyster shell, epsom salt, and some others I cant remember right now. Does GG4 crave a particular nutrient For example some plants crave extra calmag, or big N uptake Any good suggestions will be helpful.
The only thing I can think of is that it might be to cool for them. My temps are constant 75 lights on, and drop 10 degrees lights off. Ill post pictures later. Just cut some clones yesterday to keep the strains in the garden in case something goes wrong.
From my understanding both of these strains are light feeders. the dirt was so hot my leaves began to curl. So i cut the dirt with more Promix. Which helped immensely.
Its my first time growing with a cooked medium and the first time for these strains.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Got some pics for us? I don't know anything about cooking soil but did you add anything for drainage? What are your watering practices?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yeah everyone saying Hammer head but I will not even try to contact him and ask. Guess I wait.
Hammerhead is not making seeds for the masses anymore, he caught some shit and said f#$% it
If your in a medical state you can get a cut if not just grow some hybrids
There is some around the net .
My glue is a s1 and I was noticing last night she needs more root space than the 3 gal she's in ? Anyone find this with the #4

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

if your local to Michigan, head to the high times cannabis cup aug 22/23. great lakes genetics will have a booth with GLUE clones and a TON of other seeds, strains, flowers, wax, ect. they will be located outside the general cup area.

my advise, get there EARLY!!!! fire genetics do NOT last long.

my glues are in a 4.7 pot. no sign of root bound. ive grown her in a 3.7 as well with minimal root binding.

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Not everyone has access to elite cuts.some people just grow on theyr own and dont take much to do with the canna community.especially wen growing in an illegal setting were talk can get you the nick.

@VenomToker

Again being part of this community online, you don't have to say much, not everyone knows each other, many people are from west, to mid west, to north and south. being involved in the forums, writing to people and generally asking (humble, not with entitlement ) works.

People do send out clones, and no one is saying "Hey ask billy bob on the street for elites, who does that? "

greenboot

greenboot

Currently growing some nice fire og's and wonderful gorilla glue. Plants are looking great. However, they have a reddish looking stems and branches. I know that some plants have this reddish look on the srems and branches. Such as SFV Og. Is this a characteristic of these two strains?
I also know that this could be a lack of nutrients. But which nutrient. I am growing 100 percent organic
i was also recently gifted an original clone of gg#4 ,, she also has purple main stem,,, just put her in coco and started feed… canna coco line,, new growth and stems not there yet but we'll see what happens in the future weeks to come

IMG 7579

Latest posts

Top Bottom